PDA

View Full Version : Compulsive lying

RazorTourniquet
May 24th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Hello, guys! Thank you for your attention/
I've been looking for a good place for my subject in the forum but I just gave up and put it here. If any of you know where I could move it, do not hesitate to politely ask me to move it the f*** out of here.
Okay, straight to the question. I recently noticed that i am "unintentionally" lying about small things and I don't even realize I told a lie until someone notices it. I have no logical reason for lying, I just do. And when someone gets me busted, at first I have no idea what he/she is talking about and then I get a flashback with the memory of me lying. Do I make any sense at all? People do not trust me anymore, I feel like I'm deadly close to losing all my friends due to little, meaningless lies. I mean, how can people have faith in me for big issues when they can't be sure if I'm true every single moment? Is this a mental illness? What the hell is it? Does anyone even know how I feel?

CosmicNoodle
May 24th, 2014, 05:52 AM
I used to do that, I don't know why. I don't do it anymore though. I dontnknow why I did, it just happened without me thinking about it. Then one day it just stopped happening. IDK?

The only thing I can surgerst is that you think carefully before you reply to anyone's questions, eventually if you manage to tell the truth enough they will trust you again. Just reply carefully.