PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like a failure

ClaudiaStna
May 22nd, 2014, 06:17 PM
Hey there, I have ADHD and i was diagnosed when i was 5 years old, I'm a medicated ADHD.
I'm in my senior year in high school. And i feel like I'm a failure.
I don't know if its just me but i feel like crying regularly and I'm frustrated, some of my teachers always bring me down saying having ADHD is a lie and that I'm never gonna be what i want to be in life.
My grades up till last year were pretty good I've applied to medicine in the uk and shi t like this. My mum pressures me. A lot. and last semester i had some problems, my dad psychologically abused me. And my mum didn't know, my grades went down to the point of failing, my mum just kept yelling at me 24/7 and saying i dodnt put effort on anything, no one understands me, I just don't know if keep going on is worth it or if i should give up cause i see no poin in doing something.

bigmike247
July 23rd, 2014, 08:05 AM
Hey, it's a shame that nobody replied to this thread yet, but anyway, here I go.

I have ADD, and it just makes it so that I can't do anything for a long period of time, so I know how you feel, teachers getting mad at you for not doing your work properly, stuff like that.

So yeah, there are people who understand you, and I am here for you to talk if you want to. c: