PDA

View Full Version : Why are people so evil and horrible?

TheRedViper
May 16th, 2014, 09:00 PM
I was talking to my best friend on the phone before, and she told me casually that she was bashed a while ago at a train station. I was shocked, and asked her to tell me what happened. She said that four guys just attacked her, and held her down and bashed her. She's only 16, and very pretty, so I'm just grateful they didn't rape her (unless they did and she just didn't want to tell me). I got so angry and horrified I felt sick. To imagine this girl, so beautiful and young, brutally attacked by random people made me want to scream and hit something. I felt so horrible I didn't even know what to say to her.

She also told me how her stepfather had been abusing her since she was ten. He'd push her and slap her and say horrible things to her, and when he overheard her telling her brother she was pregnant, he burst in and started bashing her, and hitting her stomach. She isn't pregnant anymore, because she had a miscarriage. I felt so angry I told her that if I had have known earlier, I would have killed her stepfather for that. She said he was an alcoholic and had a bad temper, that's why she didn't want to stay at her house, and why she left, and her mum doesn't want anything to do with it.

I just hate the world and people so much right now. To think that people can be so evil and horrible and disgusting makes me so angry and sick.

Pinky303
May 16th, 2014, 11:02 PM
I honestly feel like this was only done to degrade her and to make give these guys some sort of empowerment if that makes sense.

Katiya
May 16th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Welcome to our crule world.

Dalcourt
May 17th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Welcome to our crule world.

This sums it up. Our world is bad and cruel sometimes, there are many bad people who only feel good when they hurt others.

Be good to your friend and show het that there are good people, too.

Horatio Nelson
May 18th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Most people really just suck. There aren't that many good people in the world. That's why it's important to hold on to those that are.

kaydencorey
May 18th, 2014, 06:02 AM
Its terrible what happened to her, and it cant be undone, but she has you, and the best you can do is to be there and support her and listen if she needs to talk.

Hudor
May 18th, 2014, 12:21 PM
I was talking to my best friend on the phone before, and she told me casually that she was bashed a while ago at a train station. I was shocked, and asked her to tell me what happened. She said that four guys just attacked her, and held her down and bashed her. She's only 16, and very pretty, so I'm just grateful they didn't rape her (unless they did and she just didn't want to tell me). I got so angry and horrified I felt sick. To imagine this girl, so beautiful and young, brutally attacked by random people made me want to scream and hit something. I felt so horrible I didn't even know what to say to her.

She also told me how her stepfather had been abusing her since she was ten. He'd push her and slap her and say horrible things to her, and when he overheard her telling her brother she was pregnant, he burst in and started bashing her, and hitting her stomach. She isn't pregnant anymore, because she had a miscarriage. I felt so angry I told her that if I had have known earlier, I would have killed her stepfather for that. She said he was an alcoholic and had a bad temper, that's why she didn't want to stay at her house, and why she left, and her mum doesn't want anything to do with it.

I just hate the world and people so much right now. To think that people can be so evil and horrible and disgusting makes me so angry and sick.

The world is cruel. True enough.
But there are good people around as well. You can be there for your friend whenever she needs you. Try to make her feel good. So good that when she is around you she can forget her pains, worries and insults and just enjoy your company.

Body odah Man
May 18th, 2014, 01:20 PM
That's how it is. People were born corrupt, or became corrupt. Life is full of pain and darkness :(

Andriod09
May 21st, 2014, 11:45 PM
RedViper, I completely agree. This world is just so sickening and cruel, I don't want to be a part of it anymore! The world now-a-days is just so... gah!

There are so many people that I want to push their faces into the walls and just shoot them in the feet, saying "Dance for your life!" Yet, if I did this, I would (a) be JUST like them, and (b) most likely go to juvie, so I don't.

I am deeply sorry for what happened to your friend, all you can do right now is be there for her and comfort her. :)

ViolinPro
June 25th, 2014, 10:13 AM
What you are going through now is what almost every single person has gone through or will go through one day. This moment when you're really ****ing angry at everything in this world and the people and you have this bewilderment, why, how, for what?!
This world is like a giant spectrum, there are the amazing people that love, help, respect and understand, well at least try to understand humanity. They have a heart of gold and believe in morals.
Then there are those that bullied your friend. There are those that kill people just to take out their unearthly rage.
But do you think the amazing people never went through intense rage and wanting to hurt people before? Actually most have. They just chose to go in the correct direction.
I know kids who have been through such screwed up families; joining gangs, beating innocent people up just to spite their parents. Now they are in their 20's, they grew out of it with the help of some loving people along the way and they are very capable of loving people now and working in the society.
Don't hold in the rage, yes, the world is not perfect, but the rage you feel and the disappointment you feel only hurts you, in the moment. This life is very diverse and we simply have to accept the negatives and positives as well as striving towards the positives :D
Most importantly, she has you that supports you. Be her friend and rise her up. She will reciprocate. If she didn't have you, perhaps things would be different)

clay morrow
June 26th, 2014, 05:27 AM
people have forgotten how to live on this planet propely

Kayonce
June 26th, 2014, 08:51 PM
It is indeed, a needle in a haystack trying to find decent people in our world but there are some that exists. But I'm truly sorry of what happened with your friend, and as her friend, you just make sure to be there for her as much as possible to help her through hard times.

gothy
July 5th, 2014, 05:00 PM
i must say, that is a terrible and sad story.
humans are one fucked up species and many take pleasure in hurting one another and killing. why? i dont know. i have given up on humanity. i really would hate to associate myself with a species that is so fucked up.

the answer to why, is very philosphical. Philosophers Thomas hobbes and John Locke state :

1. we are born "as a blank slate" and become evil or good
2. we are born evil and life is "nasty,brutish,poor, and short"

I really dont know which one to believe, but the fact that people seem to be so cruel is very disgusting and i wish these evil people would beat themselves up instead of attacking an innocent person.

i would have helped your friend the best i could if i was there when she was attacked.

im sorry that this happened and I wish her and everyone else who has been abused the best in the future and freedom from their abuser.

~ gothy

Life's Like This
July 6th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Humans are destructive egotistical hoarders. And I'm not proud to be part of this species, frankly.