PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Attack

bob97
May 16th, 2014, 04:13 PM
I had an anxiety attack last weekend and I went to the hospital. My hands for locked up. My face and feet went numb. What happens during your anxiety attacks?

Chrisscotland
May 24th, 2014, 06:17 AM
when I have bad one, I cant move, my head feels like its going to explode I feel sick feel like I have to go to the toilet my heart beats so fast it might burst and I cant catch my breath feel cold and dizzy I want to pass out so that it stops

CosmicNoodle
May 24th, 2014, 06:25 AM
That sounds like a bad one, sorry you had to go through that buddy ;)
When I have them all other emotion is replaced by fear, and anxiety. I can't think, I can't move ether, all my muscles lock up. And I just curl up into a ball and cry.
I feel cold and dizzy and I get paranoid, I become convinced that people are trying to kill me

cunny7
May 26th, 2014, 03:01 PM
I suffer from anxiety witch makes me really nervous and just want to crawl into a ball and hide. I don't know what triggers it i think its depression i have had for ages now. :(

thatgothgirluknow
May 26th, 2014, 04:00 PM
it depends on the severity and where i am if im in public ill try to act normal but watch everyone like a hawk and jump at every sudden movement talk as little as possible shake tap my fingers and flinch and pull away anytime someone touches me even the slightest and if its really bad ill hid then end up in a ball shaking and crying out of fear and nervousness when im at home ill just try to stay in my room shaking and trying to distract myself

gothy
May 26th, 2014, 04:15 PM
i start panic and tearing my arm with my nails.