PDA

View Full Version : Just a little thing to remember.

TylerPanda
May 16th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Hey guys.
I know some of you may not know me all that well, but i wanted to give a message to all the users of virtual teen. I want you guys to know that when the going gets rough and you feel like you're falling remember someones always there to catch you, weather it'd be a family member or friend theres always someone there for you. Don't ever think that you're alone, because you know what? You're not. When i am older, i either want to be an actor or psychologist.. Why a psychologist you may be wondering? It is because i love giving people an extra hand and help them, give them a hug when they need one, you know all the kind stuff. ;)

My biggest thing i am trying to say here is to not be so hard on yourself, i know you are probably thinking well its not that simple tyler.. I get that, but all im trying to say is follow your dream, follow what you love. Because one day, you'll get to that dream.

Thank you for reading.

kaydencorey
May 16th, 2014, 05:17 PM
This is a great post, your right, people need to remember these things :)
Thank you :)

RavleIncarnate
May 16th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Thanks, dude. That brightened me.

TylerPanda
May 16th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Thanks, dude. That brightened me.

Glad i could do that. :)

This is a great post, your right, people need to remember these things :)

You're welcome. :)

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium

RavleIncarnate
May 16th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Hehehe. Cool.

Kapowzer
May 24th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Hey guys.
I know some of you may not know me all that well, but i wanted to give a message to all the users of virtual teen. I want you guys to know that when the going gets rough and you feel like you're falling remember someones always there to catch you, weather it'd be a family member or friend theres always someone there for you. Don't ever think that you're alone, because you know what? You're not. When i am older, i either want to be an actor or psychologist.. Why a psychologist you may be wondering? It is because i love giving people an extra hand and help them, give them a hug when they need one, you know all the kind stuff. ;)

My biggest thing i am trying to say here is to not be so hard on yourself, i know you are probably thinking well its not that simple tyler.. I get that, but all im trying to say is follow your dream, follow what you love. Because one day, you'll get to that dream.

Thank you for reading.

Like :)

TylerPanda
May 24th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Like :)

Kapowzer
May 24th, 2014, 09:32 AM

Yessir.

killer_queen
May 30th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Thanks for that. I always know that you guys on VT are here to listen and I'm so grateful.