PDA

View Full Version : Webcomics!

Typhlosion
May 16th, 2014, 01:38 PM
After a headache of thinking if this should be in The Open Book or Artwork or eben Photography... -> TWPR.

So! I'm a fan of webcomics, either be gag-a-day (like xkcd, SMBC or C&H) (or Channelate, for a more readable name) or comics that have a story like my favorite, TwoKinds! I'm subscribed to ~30 RSS feeds of them :P

What do you guys read? Links?

JamesSuperBoy
May 16th, 2014, 01:40 PM
never thought bout web comics - take a look now

Like your sig - cool

azure moonstone
May 16th, 2014, 02:01 PM
The White Padded Room :arrow: Other Works

(I think this is best suited here)

Plane And Simple
May 16th, 2014, 02:06 PM
I've never read webcomics myself, Actually never heard about them. Will take a look

CosmicNoodle
May 16th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Basically I read the same ones as you do, but without TwoKids and with Homestuck
Edit:
After reading a bit of TwoKinds I may get into that, it seems like it may come out with a decent story.

Elysium
May 16th, 2014, 03:58 PM
I read Questionable Content and Olympus Overdrive (both have stories). I've also read bits and pieces of other comics, and read some comics but stopped after some point (Go Get A Roomie! & Ava's Demon, for example, both of which have stories) but I haven't become as invested in any others. TwoKinds looks interesting. The only gag-a-day comic I really like is Cyanide and Happiness.

Vocabulous
May 16th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Poorly drawn lines

Calliope
May 18th, 2014, 12:46 AM
Homestuck.
I love Homestuck so much and it has consumed my life completely and I am okay with that.

Cygnus
May 18th, 2014, 12:29 PM
The Penny Arcade comics obviously, never get tired of them.