PDA

View Full Version : So Sad

Cats123
May 13th, 2014, 11:59 PM
*poof*

TheFSM
May 14th, 2014, 02:09 AM
I'd talk to someone, preferably your parents, or even try to see a professional. From my experience, this might be one of the earlier stages of Depression.

Cats123
May 14th, 2014, 02:15 AM
Probably, but I'll speak to no one, because it cannot exactly be cured because it has no source. :P

NeuroTiger
May 14th, 2014, 02:19 AM
Talking to somebody is certainly the remedy...

Cats123
May 14th, 2014, 02:32 AM
meh.

ksdnfkfr
May 14th, 2014, 02:42 AM
Probably, but I'll speak to no one, because it cannot exactly be cured because it has no source. :P

It does probably have a source though. I have the same thing happen to me, and it's because of a chemical imbalance in my brain. It's something that can continue to slowly get worse if left unchecked. in my opinion you sould see a doctor about it asap

Hudor
May 14th, 2014, 02:58 AM
It does probably have a source though. I have the same thing happen to me, and it's because of a chemical imbalance in my brain. It's something that can continue to slowly get worse if left unchecked. in my opinion you sould see a doctor about it asap

The chemical imbalance is due to noradrenaline, the low levels of which cause depression. Agreed about seeing a doctor.

Try to revive some of your interests even if you don't feel motivated or try something entirely new. Definitely talk to someone.

Cats123
May 14th, 2014, 03:23 AM
I know it's not a chemical imbalance. It has a bit of a source, but it's complicated...

Actually, I dunno. :/

Harley Quinn
May 14th, 2014, 05:19 AM
P101 :arrow: Mental Crisis

ksdnfkfr
May 14th, 2014, 05:31 AM
I know it's not a chemical imbalance. It has a bit of a source, but it's complicated...

Actually, I dunno. :/

well wouldn't hurt to mention it the next time you get a check up. just hope you're not too miserable. i'm feeling the same way right now and it sucks. the weather is as perfect as it gets where i live and all i want to do is stay in bed being online and sleeping.

Microcosm
May 28th, 2014, 02:18 AM

If you're being serious there, I TOTALLY feel you. Where the sadness just comes out of the blue? I totally understand. First of all, medication helps. Second of all, I don't talk to people about it much either. I know why you don't want to talk to anyone so I understand that too. I have begun to believe that it is just a phase of the mind's development through the teenage years. I think it will pass because it has already begun to pass for me.

Hope I helped. Good luck man.