PDA

View Full Version : Offering Free Signatures to Anyone!

isaiah1038
May 11th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Want a signature for people to remember you by? Not enough energy/experience to do it on your own? I am offering to make anybody on the forums a free signature that I will make personally. So that you know I'm not a complete idiot in terms of photoshop, here is a little bit of the work I have done in the past.

Just leave a reply to this post giving me all the details. (Text, images, very specific descriptions, and if you want certain photos added you can just embed/attach them to the reply).
Also, include some way for me to get you the signature (preferably email).

Please, no requests including nudity.

Cygnus
May 11th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Artwork :arrow2: Other Works

Plasma
May 11th, 2014, 09:20 PM
You should make one with your interpretation of my name!

isaiah1038
May 11th, 2014, 10:17 PM
You should make one with your interpretation of my name!

Interesting... I'll do it.

Kacey
May 13th, 2014, 10:49 PM
I would enjoy a signature... Doesn't have to be fancy, but can you include my little kerbal (the picture over there <--) at the end of my name? That would be nice

isaiah1038
May 13th, 2014, 11:31 PM
I would enjoy a signature... Doesn't have to be fancy, but can you include my little kerbal (the picture over there <--) at the end of my name? That would be nice

Ooh, a fan of Kerbal Space Program? I accept. I'm quite busy at the moment, and I already have one request pending (see above post) so it will be a day or two (probably two or three due to the fact that I have a research paper due in two weeks and I don't have s**t done). I already have an idea for the signature. Quick question: In the signature, do you want there to be the underscores from your username, or no?

Kacey
May 14th, 2014, 07:13 AM
Ooh, a fan of Kerbal Space Program? I accept. I'm quite busy at the moment, and I already have one request pending (see above post) so it will be a day or two (probably two or three due to the fact that I have a research paper due in two weeks and I don't have s**t done). I already have an idea for the signature. Quick question: In the signature, do you want there to be the underscores from your username, or no?
Yeah sure, why not? They are there because I didn't know the space bar was allowed, but I kinda like them...

isaiah1038
May 18th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Yeah sure, why not? They are there because I didn't know the space bar was allowed, but I kinda like them...

Voila! It is finished. Sorry I took so long, but I was quite busy. I couldn't include underscores because the idea I had couldn't work with it. I hope you enjoy it :)

Microcosm
May 28th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Those are cool

dame
May 29th, 2014, 07:37 PM
If you're still interested in making signatures I'd love to have one! I'd like a celestial theme, preferably the sun & moon, & just my name (Dame). You can incorporate anything you'd think that would fit with the theme. I like anything to do with hamsas, yin yangs, & peace signs! :~)