PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal?

AzuPazu
May 11th, 2014, 12:52 PM
So I'm horribly confused about my eating style.
I just don't feel like eating most of the stuff.
The moment I see my plate I'm just like meeeeh, and throw it away when my mom isn't looking.
The thing is I'm not doing that because I want to lose weight , I'm just not interested in eating it (I hope you can follow what I mean).
Though like today we went to a restaurant and I barely ate anything of my main dish but I did eat a desert. Because I just LOVE sugar.
But at the same time I'm really starting to get bored of eating sugar as well.
So I'm scared that I'll end up eating nothing anymore.
I wasn't really worried at first because I know I would always eat cookies or anything but now even that's not really filling my desires anymore.
The only thing I would still eat are sandwiches with honey and well deserts apparently.
Does anyone have an idea if I'm just getting sick or if this is just a faze (though I doubt it since it has been like that for a few years, except for the getting bored of the sugar part).

Fiction
May 11th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Well first of all i'd say you don't have an Eating Disorder, but I think you already know that. If you're not starving yourself because of a huge desire to be thin then you're not anorexic, and if you're definitely not bulimic since you're not binging.

If it's gone on for years i'd imagine it's not a phase. I wouldn't worry about it unless you begin to lose weight. If that happens then go and see a doctor.

AzuPazu
May 12th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Hmm alright, I suppose that does make sense. Thanks. :)

Saint
May 12th, 2014, 05:20 PM
It's your eating habit. Could relate to it before,I'm assuming you don't desperately feel like you should loose weight or feel uncomfortable,which is a good thing. however,you'd feel tired and weak often if you're going to follow this eating pattern :P

if you want to change your eating pattern though,try incorporating actual food slowly into your daily meal plan, to first get used to it. sweets & desserts are delicious,but letting them be your main source of food is probably not a good idea. :P