PDA

View Full Version : My hole family is 10 kinds of nutts!

CosmicNoodle
May 8th, 2014, 06:03 PM
My family has a some what....colourful....history is mental health.
As far as it goes, about half of us are bat shit crazey. Recently I myself have been dealing with depression, anxiety, and paranoid delusions. Stressful as it is. On top of this, my mum is depressed and also has anxiety, my dad recently had a nervous breakdown.
My gran lost her rag and has started making random threats and no longer thinks clearly, she's somewhat unstable...

Basically we are all a little insane in some way it another.
I was wondering, since many of us are in the same boat, the HMS Looney Bin, does mental illness run throught your hole family like it does in mine? Or is it just contained to you?

ksdnfkfr
May 8th, 2014, 06:26 PM
i'm the only clinical case in my family. it's like everyone else was passed over and it was saved up for me :/

Melodic
May 8th, 2014, 09:00 PM
My family is the same way!

My mom has Bipolar, OCD, and ADHD. My Nana is not diagnosed, but is Schizophrenic. My cousins are Medium Autistic. That's all I know.

My dad's side however isn't any of these, but has a run of Cancer and Alzheimer.

Dalcourt
May 8th, 2014, 10:54 PM
I don't know much about my family but my Dad has bipolar. His sis has depression, I dunno about her kids they never been diagnosed anything as my out doesn't care...but I'm sure that at least the younger on has ADHD.

RavleIncarnate
May 8th, 2014, 10:59 PM
I only know that almost every female in my maternal family has a form of skin cancer. I'm concerned for my sister.