PDA

View Full Version : anxiety is a bit meh RN

Ebony Holden
May 6th, 2014, 10:26 PM
when i go out to town i go into certain shops that i know really well .... i dont really go anywhere else .

its not that i dont want to its because i get really bad anxiety going into a shop that i dont know so well ... i really would like to go into other shops but it makes me feel so uncomfortable and panicky

does anybody have any suggestions on how to overcome this ???

TheKingIam
May 7th, 2014, 08:38 AM
I don't even understand how you can be anxious going into shops you've never been to

Dalcourt
May 7th, 2014, 08:55 AM
when i go out to town i go into certain shops that i know really well .... i dont really go anywhere else .

its not that i dont want to its because i get really bad anxiety going into a shop that i dont know so well ... i really would like to go into other shops but it makes me feel so uncomfortable and panicky

does anybody have any suggestions on how to overcome this ???

You are rather vague, so I don't quite understand what are the causes of your anxiety. Do you go there alone? Would it help to go there for the first time with a friend or family member?

StarSpark
May 7th, 2014, 06:05 PM
I know how you feel , I know it's not a easily described feeling , when you go in do you feel sweaty and alert a lot , sometimes forget where your at and what your doing ? This is how I get when I go to place I don't know well .

Feel better buddy :)
I'm free to talk if you need it , I love to help :)

~Steven

Katiya
May 15th, 2014, 12:15 AM
I get like that when I go to Maurice's and buckle. Lol the people are so nice and friendly and I'm just like "go away and let me shop in peace plzzzz!' Idk it just bugs me like an anxiety that someone is going to try and sell things to me! XD

However this doesn't stop me, I prefer to go with friends though. Maybe that would help?