PDA

View Full Version : What is this..?

Tungsten
May 5th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Hey everyone, well I want some advice, back in early high school years I was a scout, there was this guy that I would call a friend, well he had always been surprisingly nice to me, and it was all fine for a while... but then, often when it just me and him, he would come up behind me and grind against me, sometimes even bending me over slightly and even touching or rubbing my genitals through my clothing. and I always disliked it... but I didn't want to say anything because his father was the leader, and aside from that I still enjoyed scouts...
But now whenever I see him I just remember those times, and I just can't trust him anymore... Sometimes I even have nightmares about it...
I dunno, what would you call that, does it count as abuse.. or am I just overreacting..?

Luminous
May 5th, 2014, 09:05 AM
I would consider this some sort of abuse. Unless you led him on or anything like that? If not, and especially if you had told him not to, it would not be right.

maddogmj77
May 5th, 2014, 06:49 PM
This is absolutely sexual abuse. He touched you in "ways" that you obviously didn't like. But he probably thought you did like it because you never said anything. Next time anybody does anything like that just tell them to stop. If they don't then that's when things get bad, and you should probably tell someone.

Cloud_Strife
May 5th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Hey everyone, well I want some advice, back in early high school years I was a scout, there was this guy that I would call a friend, well he had always been surprisingly nice to me, and it was all fine for a while... but then, often when it just me and him, he would come up behind me and grind against me, sometimes even bending me over slightly and even touching or rubbing my genitals through my clothing. and I always disliked it... but I didn't want to say anything because his father was the leader, and aside from that I still enjoyed scouts...
But now whenever I see him I just remember those times, and I just can't trust him anymore... Sometimes I even have nightmares about it...
I dunno, what would you call that, does it count as abuse.. or am I just overreacting..?

Hi Tungsten, that doesn't sound like an overreaction at all. It made you uncomfortable and still makes you feel so. It would count as indecent assault, under the category of 'intentional interference with the person'. Make it known to any people who approach you without consent - it is an offence and you shouldn't allow it to occur if you don't want it to.

Dalcourt
May 6th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah, it is definitely abuse...you didn't want it and are still uncomfortable about it. You should probably tell someone about it cuz even if it doesn't change anything for you now anymore it may help prevent this guy from doing it to someone else.

Gottaloveaginger14
July 8th, 2014, 12:39 PM
He molested you and if youre having nightmares you need to tell someone because you could be developing some mild form of PTSD. And as someone who suffers from PTSD i promise if you dont get help it only gets worse.

CHeck out my blog or PM me if you wanna talk or know more.
rambilingsofanopenmindedginger.wordpress.com