PDA

View Full Version : a safehouse

thatgothgirluknow
April 30th, 2014, 10:27 PM
so this boy moved in across the street in december and since then we became pretty close friends and recently his mom told me that there house was always an open door and that she had been through the whole counseling thing so today i kinda freaked out relizing what she ment that she had known what the butterfly prodject was and knew about my cutting so tonight i confronted her and ask if she had knew and she said yes and also said that she had know something was going on she told me about her childhood and how she had been abused as a kid then asked me what was wrong and when i told her about my grandma abusing me and the strange man thats about to move in she told me that i could always come over there if i needed to tlk to her and promised to do whatever it took to protect me then offered to give me a cell phone that she wasnt getting from welfare for emegances since i had told her son i did not have one when i explaned that i just didnt have minutes she offerd to give me the money for minutes and said that she would buy me some mase to keep in my room in case the man every tried to hurt me even though i really didnt want her to know anything at first she has really helped me already just knowing i have a safe place to go if i ever need it and that i have someone who understands me and who cares enough about me to risk everything for me for the first time ever i feel loved because every since i met them she has been so nice to me inviting me over to family cookouts talking to me calling me part of her family or her child and even offering to give me the only cell phone they have even though they have no money and she is very sick

MechaSniper
April 30th, 2014, 10:32 PM
that is awesome. exept for the sick part.

Dalcourt
May 2nd, 2014, 08:58 AM
having a safehouse when you are in a tough situation is a great thing, so I'm really happy for you. this is worth a lot...I know from personal experience.

Menzis
May 2nd, 2014, 09:53 AM
That is so awesome and really nice of her, you could give her a card or something if you feel like doing that though.

Katiya
May 2nd, 2014, 10:43 AM
Wow! How wonderful and generous of them! That's great! Really great! Some times I think us who have went through things can find it easier in other people, hence why survivors are generally very helpful and kind. Sounds like she understands.

thatgothgirluknow
May 7th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Wow! How wonderful and generous of them! That's great! Really great! Some times I think us who have went through things can find it easier in other people, hence why survivors are generally very helpful and kind. Sounds like she understands.

yeah she really seems to i wish there where some way to repay her