PDA

View Full Version : Recovery ***MAY BE TRIGGERING***

VictoriaGotaSecret
April 30th, 2014, 12:43 PM
I am getting bad again. Lately I have purging almost daily. I have been starving when I'm not bingeing and purging. I have complete control over my starving, too much. By this I mean that I can beat my cravings for food and not give in. I have given into all the things by head is rambling off at me... "YOU'RE FAT. DON'T EAT, STARVE. PIG..." I haven't been eating much and I haven't eaten in three days but I can't eat again. I keep going with this and I can't let myself stop because if I do the things that are going through my head are going to get worse.

I know I need help and I know I need to recover. I'm tired of feeling like this all the time and I want to tell my mom everything... how I've been starving, purging... That I need to go to treatment center before this thing takes me away. I'm afraid to tell her. I'm afraid of what she will say. I'm afraid she'll dismiss it as nothing or be so hurt over it.

(will be continued when I get back because I can't save a draft)

Zeke
April 30th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Hi, eating disorders are extremely severe. More severe than obesity!!!!!!

You MUST tell your mom about this immediately as recovering from an eating disorder is extremely difficult and becoming severely underweight is not good at all. I don't even know how to explain how bad it can be to become underweight. Lets just say your body MAY not be able to be used to going back to "normal" after becoming severely underweight and just shut down. None of us want that to happen of you!

Please seek medical help immediately. The irrational thoughts are not good, you are just as beautiful as every other human being on this planet, so please stop with the negative thoughts. You know what steps you need to take to beat this, so please start now!