PDA

View Full Version : bullied friend

paraholic
April 29th, 2014, 12:20 PM
This guy I've been friends with for over 10 years (I'm 15) is always being bullied and I've tried to help him and eveyome is spreading rumours about us too even though I don't like him I guess people think it's funny to annoy me but it's all my friends everyday and it's just tiring. I wnat to keep talking to him but eveyome is horrible to us I dony know what to do they make him feel bad about himself and always encourage him to ask me out saying I like him but I tried to tell gim I just wanted to be friends although I know he's liked me for a while. Eveyones manipulating his feelings and being horrible to him is there anything I can do or should I just not talk to him anymore I don't know how to stop them being mean to him because I don't like him

Zeke
April 29th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Alright good ol' bullies. What happens when you just stop caring that your being bullied?

Well if i was a bully (which i'm not obviously!) I would get very annoyed if the person i'm bullying doesn't retaliate. Eventually i'd probably get tired of it and move onto the next victim.

See where i'm coming from? The less you care the less they'll bully you. I know its hard, but if you put on your emotionless faces and just go on with the day without a care in the world, it will be over in no time. Promise!!

Oh yeah one more thing, never leave your friend because of bullies. Friends stick together no matter what :)

Silver700
April 29th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Alright good ol' bullies. What happens when you just stop caring that your being bullied?

Well if i was a bully (which i'm not obviously!) I would get very annoyed if the person i'm bullying doesn't retaliate. Eventually i'd probably get tired of it and move onto the next victim.

See where i'm coming from? The less you care the less they'll bully you. I know its hard, but if you put on your emotionless faces and just go on with the day without a care in the world, it will be over in no time. Promise!!

Oh yeah one more thing, never leave your friend because of bullies. Friends stick together no matter what :)

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've gone through the same thing except I was the victim, and I was alone. Let me tell you, if you just ignore it, (Which is really hard) it does stop after awhile. Also like Zeke said, don't leave your friend, stick together and help each other get through those bullies.

Katiya
April 30th, 2014, 12:42 AM
Stick with him. Don't leave as that would kinda make u just as bad.

Stronk Serb
May 1st, 2014, 04:22 PM
Ignoring rarely helps. Bullies do violence as a display of power to fill their social insecurities. Some guys bullied my friend, I came to school the next day wearing a black shirt, black pants and my cleanly polished army boots. I approached that motherfucker who bullied my friend and the following happened:
Him: What you want me to kick your ass to?
Me in a stern and no bullshit voice: You can try, but I will bury you alive and end your career in football before it started. Leave him alone or you get the same, with interest.
Him: Fuck off you Blackshirt antichrist *reaches for his cross*
Me: Even God won't help you. Even if he exists he can't hear you. Raise your hand and you might just find out if he truly exists.
Him: I will get my gang on you.
Me: You and what gang? A gang of phatetic pieces of amphibian shit like you? I munch pansies like you for breakfast and ask for repeats. Even if you all dare come against me, what will you do when I rally my gang? One "Blackshirt" is too much for you, what about ten?

Sometimes you need to wear a shirt so that people take you seriously :D
I am joking, but if you can intimidate them or physically resist, they will leave you alone because you are trouble for them. You don't even have to get dressed like I did, just make sure they listen to you and don't dare question what you said.