PDA

View Full Version : A guy wants to beat the **** out of me

Nicola14Swaggy
April 25th, 2014, 07:06 AM
So,my "friend" i go to class with him for 8 years.He want's to beat me up.He and one other guy have been fucking me in the mind for 5 years and teasing me everyday almost.So he has been teasing me yesterday and talking bad stuff about me and my dad.he was like will your dead punch you in your giant head u little bastard,i said to him :AT LEAST I HAVE A DAD(his dad didn't die he's gone away or something in prison he builled his mom and himself) and he wants to beat me up.Im really afraid he's kinda bigger than me,he calls me bighead and midget and stuff..So im full of adrenaline im all red,my stomach hurts my head hurts yesterday and today.Any help how to solve this??? please

Darth Vader
April 25th, 2014, 07:37 AM
That probably wasn't the best thing to say to him but it's unlikely he'll do anything trust me I once pissed off an entire Muslim gang but we made peace on playstation.

Just apologise for what you said via facebook and see what he says.

Living For Love
April 25th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Try to apologise somehow before the day you think he'll beat you up arrives (via text messaging, social networks, etc...) It won't probably make him change his mind, but I think he'll have that in consideration. When the day arrives, stick close to your friends, go to places where teachers or other school staff members are, crowded areas, and avoid going to the bathroom or walking alone.

Horatio Nelson
April 25th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Try to apologise somehow before the day you think he'll beat you up arrives (via text messaging, social networks, etc...) It won't probably make him change his mind, but I think he'll have that in consideration. When the day arrives, stick close to your friends, go to places where teachers or other school staff members are, crowded areas, and avoid going to the bathroom or walking alone.

Pretty much this.

He probably feels the need to bully you because you said that his father did it to him. He is obviously not okay.

Tell a teacher if it makes you feel better.

Nick M
April 25th, 2014, 03:01 PM
I literally had the same exact problem in school. Go to the school principal and/or the school police officer. Punching someone is illegal and if he does it, he will go to jail.

Nicola14Swaggy
April 25th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the advices.Its weekend now im cool for 2 days i'll keep ur advices on mind

Stronk Serb
May 1st, 2014, 04:28 PM
I personally wouldn't try to defuse the situation. It would make you look weaker. Ressist! If he punches you, punch him back, with interest. Go with your pride and head high on Monday. Even if he beat you up, you resisted and he won't dare diss on you again because you have guts. You shown him that you will not take his shit anymore.