PDA

View Full Version : I think about sex almost all day every day and I can't stand being a virgin anymore..

dreamofdante
April 19th, 2014, 11:55 PM
What is wrong with me? I don't know how to handle this anymore and it's starting to worry me that I can't even live my life as a virgin anymore.

Katiya
April 20th, 2014, 02:12 AM
Well your an 18 yo young man. You have something called sexual desire. ;)

If you really want to be virgin you could always jerk off more often.

If not well, you could hook up, stay safe and use protection though! There is no shame in losing your virginity. So if you are the extra horny type then a sexual relationship or hookup may be up your aly. Your plenty old enough to decide what to do with your virginity. There are also a lot of horny women your age so its likely you could find a partner.

What ever you do just stay safe! ;) If it seriously bothers you you could visit a sexual therapist or your doc to rule out any medical conditions.

dreamofdante
April 20th, 2014, 02:13 AM
Well your an 18 yo young man. You have something called sexual desire. ;)

If you really want to be virgin you could always jerk off more often.

If not well, you could hook up, stay safe and use protection though! There is no shame in losing your virginity. So if you are the extra horny type then a sexual relationship or hookup may be up your aly. Your plenty old enough to decide what to do with your virginity. There are also a lot of horny women your age so its likely you could find a partner.

What ever you do just stay safe! ;) If it seriously bothers you you could visit a sexual therapist or your doc to rule out any medical conditions.

I'm too unattractive for someone to want sex with me and that's my problem. Be it morally wrong or not, I don't want to wait for marriage and I feel ashamed in myself for not being able to lose it for this long. I was ready when I was 13. I don't know what to do because I know it won't happen.

ninja789
April 20th, 2014, 07:38 AM
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at this stage of your life. You just need to be patient and wait for things to pan out in due course

DarkOmega
April 20th, 2014, 07:45 AM
u have been saying this fora long time .just get a hooker already

Katiya
April 20th, 2014, 11:46 AM

Well there ya go! That aught to get er done eh? Just stay safe and have a great time.

Hey, there are some ugly men that get girls, don't count your self out yet. But yeah, there's always the hooker. Guaranteed there's someone out there willing to do it for pay lol.

You can also improve your looks over time too. Lose weight, what ever.

dreamofdante
April 20th, 2014, 08:04 PM
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at this stage of your life. You just need to be patient and wait for things to pan out in due course

The problem for me is I don't think things will pan out. Knowing that they won't is what hurts the most.

I don't even know where to look and the last thing I need on my already broken self esteem is to be made fun of by a prostitute.

Well there ya go! That aught to get er done eh? Just stay safe and have a great time.

Hey, there are some ugly men that get girls, don't count your self out yet. But yeah, there's always the hooker. Guaranteed there's someone out there willing to do it for pay lol.

You can also improve your looks over time too. Lose weight, what ever.

God I feel even more pathetic knowing that prostitution is my only option for this...Jesus what the fuck have I become?

StoppingTime
April 20th, 2014, 08:10 PM
I'm not really sure what the point to this thread is. You say you want to lose your virginity even though you're 18 and you shouldn't feel any pressure into doing so. But it's your life and that's your decision, so it's all good with me....But what I don't get is why you're literally arguing with people's advice here. What can anyone possibly say to you that you'll actually feel helped? Everyone here has given you a vast array of options (and most of them make perfectly good sense)...but you just shoot them down and say you can't...So what can we do?

dreamofdante
April 20th, 2014, 08:12 PM
I'm not really sure what the point to this thread is. You say you want to lose your virginity even though you're 18 and you shouldn't feel any pressure into doing so. But it's your life and that's your decision, so it's all good with me....But what I don't get is why you're literally arguing with people's advice here. What can anyone possibly say to you that you'll actually feel helped? Everyone here has given you a vast array of options (and most of them make perfectly good sense)...but you just shoot them down and say you can't...So what can we do?

Nothing. I'm a loser. No one cares. I'm just out of options and don't know anymore. I'm a lost cause. Just lock the thread if you hate me that much. It doesn't matter.

StoppingTime
April 20th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Nothing. I'm a loser. No one cares. I'm just out of options and don't know anymore. I'm a lost cause. Just lock the thread if you hate me that much. It doesn't matter.

I don't think there's anyone here who legitimately hates you, not a single reply to any of your threads by anyone would give me that idea. To be perfectly honest I think some people are impatient with the fact that you thoroughly dismiss them when they're legitimately trying to help you, as if you don't even care what they're trying to tell you. If you don't want to listen to them that's one thing, but to say that it's because they hate you is a bit far fetched, no?

dreamofdante
April 20th, 2014, 08:17 PM
I don't think there's anyone here who legitimately hates you, not a single reply to any of your threads by anyone would give me that idea. To be perfectly honest I think some people are impatient with the fact that you thoroughly dismiss them when they're legitimately trying to help you, as if you don't even care what they're trying to tell you. If you don't want to listen to them that's one thing, but to say that it's because they hate you is a bit far fetched, no?

I have literally no support in my life and nobody understands or cares. Telling me to go and get help is far fetched to me because no one will want me to do that. And at the end of the day, I'll still be miserable and lonely because no one ever wanted me or gave two shits about me. I've been beaten and bruised my entire life and I'm tired of fighting because I don't even know what the hell I'm fighting for anymore...

Elysium
April 20th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Okay, now that we've established that you can't accept help from anyone and that nobody can do anything (sorry to all the good people on this site who have relentlessly tried and tried, I admire your perseverance!), I'm going to lock this thread, since you've pretty much declared it pointless. And please, stop posting the same threads over and over again because I will start to lock them. You can PM me if you have an issue with this, of course.

:locked:

And no, I'm not doing this because I hate you. So if you're going to bother to PM me with that - don't. I won't hear it.