PDA

View Full Version : Autism

Hermes96
March 30th, 2014, 07:35 AM
i'm not sure if this in the right section but hear it goes.
I love how many gay/bi guys there are o hear with autism as it means i'm not the only one around hear and their all asking what i'm thinking. plus its nice knowing there are people like me i can talk to. So any guys with autism shout out loud. (once again sorry i this is in the wrong section)

backjruton
March 30th, 2014, 11:18 AM
i'm not sure if this in the right section but hear it goes.
I love how many gay/bi guys there are o hear with autism as it means i'm not the only one around hear and their all asking what i'm thinking. plus its nice knowing there are people like me i can talk to. So any guys with autism shout out loud. (once again sorry i this is in the wrong section)

I think you need to re-read this and correct any mistakes because I can't really understand what it's saying, but I'm also in the west midlands and looking for people that I can relate to outside of college because the people on the spectrum there really creep me out :kitty::D

From what I partly understand from the OP:
I tell people I'm bi rather than gay or straight because I don't want to give myself a proper label, too scared because as I earlier posted on another thread, I can see myself with a girlfriend (SLIGHTLY) because I'm best friends with the perfect girl for me in college, but I'd rather go further than just in a relationship with a guy... I just find the idea of doing things sexually with a girl disgusting for some reason.

Elysium
March 30th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Questions for Both :arrow: Mental Illnesses

Hermes96
March 30th, 2014, 12:25 PM
From what I partly understand from the OP:
I tell people I'm bi rather than gay or straight because I don't want to give myself a proper label, too scared because as I earlier posted on another thread, I can see myself with a girlfriend (SLIGHTLY) because I'm best friends with the perfect girl for me in college, but I'd rather go further than just in a relationship with a guy... I just find the idea of doing things sexually with a girl disgusting for some reason.

yer sorry about that i typed it in a rush as my sister was trying to look at my computer. and cool what part of the west mids ?

backjruton
March 30th, 2014, 12:51 PM
yer sorry about that i typed it in a rush as my sister was trying to look at my computer. and cool what part of the west mids ?

Hereford. it's a boring place. I don't really like talking too much about location, might be moving house soon anyway but not too sure on what my parents are thinking right now ... :kitty:

I think if you want to talk to more than just 1 or 2 people you should try to go on the Wrong Planet (http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums.html) forum, I don't know if I recommend it myself because I have problems talking with strangers in their 40s and that forum is for people of all ages in the spectrum, it creeps me out a bit. I thought about it before because ever since starting college finding these new friends also on the spectrum has made me feel even weirder about myself in a lot of ways... I recently noticed my bestie has a lot of the annoying quirks I have, especially chasing birds which I feel kinda stupid doing in public, it actually made me feel quite funny and happy because now I know other people do it and it's not just me :D Look up "Stimming (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ouch-22771894)" if you want to know more about some of the things like hand flapping (if you do that... I do a lot :D) More about it on the wiki page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimming) too if you're interested to find out more because there are some strange things I've been doing for a while that I somehow think about more since I found out about this. I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one, I feel less alienated, and that's a great thing :D