PDA

View Full Version : Am I Anorexic???

ATOMICskittles
March 17th, 2014, 01:17 AM
So I'm 14 years old, 5' 8.5" tall and 123.5 lbs. I never thought I was anorexic until recently a couple months ago. I myself wish I was skinnier even though people tell me I'm really skinny and I don't know what to think. I at times think I'm fat and such. I never eat breakfast, I rarely eat lunch, and I sometimes fully eat my dinner. Most of my weight comes from my bones because I have dense bones. I can't figure it out. I read about anorexia and it turned out that I check off many things on the list to be someone who is. I wish I was skinnier at times. My friend said I was really skinny but there are people skinnier than me.

Dalcourt
March 17th, 2014, 04:00 AM
Well, I dunno if you are already anorexic or not but from what you say I think you have at least a tendency towards it. Thinking so much about your body weight and wanting to be always thinner even if people tell you you are already skinny isn't healthy so whether it's already anorexia or not it's at least dangerous I'd say.

everlong
March 27th, 2014, 02:12 PM
I don't know a whole lot about anorexia, but from the looks of it, you may be. Just remember, being too skinny can be just as bad as being too overweight.

Darth Vader
March 28th, 2014, 09:41 PM
I don't think so most anorexics cant even acknowledge that they are in fact anorexic.

CrazyPerson101
June 19th, 2014, 03:11 AM
So I'm 14 years old, 5' 8.5" tall and 123.5 lbs. I never thought I was anorexic until recently a couple months ago. I myself wish I was skinnier even though people tell me I'm really skinny and I don't know what to think. I at times think I'm fat and such. I never eat breakfast, I rarely eat lunch, and I sometimes fully eat my dinner. Most of my weight comes from my bones because I have dense bones. I can't figure it out. I read about anorexia and it turned out that I check off many things on the list to be someone who is. I wish I was skinnier at times. My friend said I was really skinny but there are people skinnier than me.

I don't think you are anorexic but you maybe mildly anorexic , I am super skinny for my height but I think im fat and I am going to try to lose some weight that I don't need. It could also be a phase , I got down to 70 pounds ( and Im 5'4 & 1/2 ( I weigh 89 pounds currently ) and I had to start eating again cause I wouldn't eat much for 3 months ) I think it was a phase though cause I eat a good portion of food more. Feel free to PM me if you want

Luminous
June 19th, 2014, 02:13 PM
I don't think you are anorexic but you maybe mildly anorexic , I am super skinny for my height but I think im fat and I am going to try to lose some weight that I don't need. It could also be a phase , I got down to 70 pounds ( and Im 5'4 & 1/2 ( I weigh 89 pounds currently ) and I had to start eating again cause I wouldn't eat much for 3 months ) I think it was a phase though cause I eat a good portion of food more. Feel free to PM me if you want

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or more. :locked: