PDA

View Full Version : Why Im Mad

americanviolet
March 13th, 2014, 08:39 AM
I was on the phone with my mom the day after I was sexually abused pleading and begging I was on my knees crying for her to believe me but she didnt she just said 'whydid you lie on that man like that I was talking to my friends mom who didnt believe me and had talked to my mom before me and put in her head I was lying. I got high before that because I couldnt deal with it all not again so I ran outside bare foot trying to find a place to stay but I had to go back and they jumped me threw my stuff on the sidewalk and let me go finally. Ever since then I haven't been the same :(

Tarannosaurus
March 13th, 2014, 05:50 PM
:hug: you don't deserve to go through this at all. Have you thought of calling a helpline? They can get you in contact with people that will help you. You shouldn't be going through this alone and VT will help in any way we can :heart:

americanviolet
March 13th, 2014, 09:30 PM
I have but im in a safe place now and I dont want to cause anymore trouble :/

Stephane17
March 13th, 2014, 09:33 PM
I was on the phone with my mom the day after I was sexually abused pleading and begging I was on my knees crying for her to believe me but she didnt she just said 'whydid you lie on that man like that I was talking to my friends mom who didnt believe me and had talked to my mom before me and put in her head I was lying. I got high before that because I couldnt deal with it all not again so I ran outside bare foot trying to find a place to stay but I had to go back and they jumped me threw my stuff on the sidewalk and let me go finally. Ever since then I haven't been the same :(

I am sorry you feel that way, i recently left my house myself due to abuse and to be honest i feel much better but cry time to time cause there my family and miss them

Pm If You Wanna Talk :)

ScottishCanary
March 14th, 2014, 07:34 PM
You shouldn't be having to go through this. Is there someone outside your family you can tell? Everyone should be believed in a perfect world. Have a hug from me and I hope you find supportive people to help you through things!!

Katiya
March 17th, 2014, 02:19 AM
I am sorry you feel that way, i recently left my house myself due to abuse and to be honest i feel much better but cry time to time cause there my family and miss them

Pm If You Wanna Talk :)

I feel the same. I'm currently leaving but it is sad because I do care about them because my parents are the only family I have.