PDA

View Full Version : abused

dolly_
March 12th, 2014, 09:19 PM
hello friends.
i am russian girl, live in USA. i have terrible life, i can tell no one, because i have no where to go. all i hope from talking here, is to meet friends. i have no friends. some one who under stand abuse. i am sorry my english is not v good. still practicing. please some one be my friend ?

Karkat
March 13th, 2014, 02:16 AM
I will be your friend if you want. :) I understand what it's like to be abused. I'm sorry you're going through this, and I hope being on VT can help you to some extent.

Dalcourt
March 13th, 2014, 02:59 AM
hello friends.
i am russian girl, live in USA. i have terrible life, i can tell no one, because i have no where to go. all i hope from talking here, is to meet friends. i have no friends. some one who under stand abuse. i am sorry my english is not v good. still practicing. please some one be my friend ?

I totally understand how you feel. I've been abused most of my life and I'm still abused to some extend. I also know how it feels not to be able to express yourself in the language of the country you live in...as a lil kid I spoke mainly French and always had trouble finding friends as my English was bad. So this place here is great for finding friends and if you want, I'll be your friend, too.

Katiya
March 17th, 2014, 02:43 AM
Привет! I still know a good deal of Russian but I don't type it well unfortunately. I have no trouble understanding your english writing though.

I will be your friend :)

I can understand how you may feel. I have no where to go either but I'm getting closer to moving out every day. If I met you in life I would be your friend. I think its awful when people do not accept others or give them a chance for some silly reason like being foreign or looking different.

Sadly I haven't found america any better than Russia in many ways. I mean there are some very obvious differences but Its not all people say it is once you live here a while. Especially after you learn how corrupt our government is here in the USA. Its not on a good path. But that's life, every person and place has its problems and benefits. Another Russian friend of mine from USA moved to Sweden, she loves it there. I have heard sweeden is a great place.

You can talk to us. Were here to help and support! It is anonymous so talk about what ever you feel. If you tell us more about your situation we may be able to help you more. :)

I can tell you you are not alone in what ever kind of abuse you have suffered! And it is not your fault. No one deserves abuse.

Many of us on here have been abused including me. So we understand what that can be like. I am so sorry you don't have anyone in your real life that can be there for you. That's how its been for me, all alone. But people here do seam to understand and wish to help.

CharlieHorse
April 22nd, 2014, 01:58 AM
you will get a lot of friends here on VT
:)

NudistKid
April 22nd, 2014, 02:29 AM
Your never alone here everyone is very friendly

NeuroTiger
April 22nd, 2014, 03:35 AM
VT is amazing...:D
Be strong, I'm certain that you have the courage to go through this like a boss!

Poison_Ivy
April 28th, 2014, 11:19 AM
I'm sorry to hear what you said but as you can see you're not alone, you might find very good people in here :)