PDA

View Full Version : I Am Abused :'(

Stephane17
March 12th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Hello,
My name is Stephane and i am abused everyday, it may not be physically but on the computer, in real life by family and just by people i got to same school. I suffer from Dysthimia which is a Chronic Depression And i hurt a majority of the day, Because of these people who do these things such as laugh at me because i like diffrent things and im not like them, I even have my brother who says im not his Real brother just because i am diffrent and it hurts me so bad to hear those words, I have had thoughts of Suicide Because i could not take it anymore. I Need Help on how Everything in my life Can be changed, i try my best. Please Help Me!! With Advice and tips on how all this Matter can be switched in a flash

Edited. Please do not share personal information. ~Hannah

Blood
March 12th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Awww. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. People can be so mean. :/ if it's the people in your school who are abusing you I suggest you tell a teacher or someone else in authority. It's not right for them to be treating you this way. If people are abusing you online, you should cut all contact with those people. Block and report them.

Sometimes family members say things they don't mean. Don't listen to your brother. He probably loves you, but just says insensitive things.

Suicide is never the answer. You get one life, one shot to make it your own. Don't let what other people say or do cause you to throw it away. We all have rough spots on life but you'll get through this. :cuddle:

Also, I don't have any tips on how this situation can be changed quickly...I don't think it can, to be honest. Just try to spend your time around genuine people who are nice to you. Do things you enjoy. Start hobbies or get a pet.

MechaSniper
March 12th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Hello,
My name is Stephane Gauthier and i am abused everyday, it may not be physically but on the computer, in real life by family and just by people i got to same school. I suffer from Dysthimia which is a Chronic Depression And i hurt a majority of the day, Because of these people who do these things such as laugh at me because i like diffrent things and im not like them, I even have my brother who says im not his Real brother just because i am diffrent and it hurts me so bad to hear those words, I have had thoughts of Suicide Because i could not take it anymore. I Need Help on how Everything in my life Can be changed, i try my best. Please Help Me!! With Advice and tips on how all this Matter can be switched in a flash

Well yor on vt. where everyone is kind and sweet. so sweet it made me fat. lol welcome to vt Stephane. Sorry what's been happening to you.

Stephane17
March 12th, 2014, 11:03 PM
Thanks Guys It really means alot those kind of words and you guys are right, I Apreaciate Every word Coming from Each and Every one of you :love::heart::cuddle:

Karkat
March 12th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Things like this can't be changed overnight, unfortunately- but there are a few small things you can do to help yourself.

-Get some rays: being outside in the sun for even just 15 minutes or so a day can greatly improve mood, and help with depression/depressive disorders. I personally draw back my curtains from sunup/when I wake up to sundown, and open the window during the nicest part of the day for a few hours.
-Eat well: Eating things with Omega 3 (some milks, fish, etc.) can help your brain to function better, and they're highly recommended for people with ADHD and PDD/ASD especially. Eating chocolate can actually improve your mood as well- just make sure that you're not eating TOO much sugar, which can actually cause both physical and mental problems.
-Sleep well, take naps: Naps can reduce anxiety and stress and improve mood, also, those who sleep the recommended amount of hours per night (like 8-10 for teens) cope better with mood and emotion.
-Exercise!: Exercise releases endorphins and makes your body more in-tune with itself.
-Please yourself ;) : Orgasms are extremely good for you- and can help your mood remarkably.
-But seriously like, please yourself: Devoting time to something you like can give your life a sense of purpose when you feel there otherwise isn't one.
-Avoid harmful substances: They can make depression much worse.
-Write/do some other activity to release your emotions- keeping emotions bottled up never helps.

And here on VT, you can find a lot of people to talk to if you feel down, if you're having a mental crisis, or feel like you're pushed over the edge. A lot of us are here to listen, and to help. :)

I hope this helped somewhat.

Stephane17
March 12th, 2014, 11:14 PM
It Sounds like it will Help , As Well Very Interesting Facts , I love them!!!
:D:D

Karkat
March 12th, 2014, 11:16 PM
It Sounds like it will Help , As Well Very Interesting Facts , I love them!!!
:D:D

:) I'm glad they could help you.

MechaSniper
March 12th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Message me whenever you feel sad and i'll get to you asap

Stephane17
March 12th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Alright Guys i sure will... Thanks :whoops:

Dalcourt
March 13th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Hello,
My name is Stephane Gauthier and i am abused everyday, it may not be physically but on the computer, in real life by family and just by people i got to same school. I suffer from Dysthimia which is a Chronic Depression And i hurt a majority of the day, Because of these people who do these things such as laugh at me because i like diffrent things and im not like them, I even have my brother who says im not his Real brother just because i am diffrent and it hurts me so bad to hear those words, I have had thoughts of Suicide Because i could not take it anymore. I Need Help on how Everything in my life Can be changed, i try my best. Please Help Me!! With Advice and tips on how all this Matter can be switched in a flash

It's so sad to see how others,even the own family is so mean, when you are different. Maybe it helps you that you are not alone and that there are a lot of people here who will try to help you.
For me being outside and sports are very helpful during a depressive phase.

Feel free to send me a message if you like.

danny16_
May 7th, 2014, 09:59 PM
I know how that feels stephane17. Hearing my own family that hates me for some strange reason and plus me being gay , it hurts . Don't worry about your brother he loves you but brothers can tend to be annoying. For school ignore them , they not worth your time .( my favorite word ) Your to fabulous for them anyways. Find friends at your school that are different too.

If you ever want to talk to someone just pm ^_^

Katiya
May 9th, 2014, 01:48 AM
Things like this can't be changed overnight, unfortunately- but there are a few small things you can do to help yourself.

-Get some rays: being outside in the sun for even just 15 minutes or so a day can greatly improve mood, and help with depression/depressive disorders. I personally draw back my curtains from sunup/when I wake up to sundown, and open the window during the nicest part of the day for a few hours.
-Eat well: Eating things with Omega 3 (some milks, fish, etc.) can help your brain to function better, and they're highly recommended for people with ADHD and PDD/ASD especially. Eating chocolate can actually improve your mood as well- just make sure that you're not eating TOO much sugar, which can actually cause both physical and mental problems.
-Sleep well, take naps: Naps can reduce anxiety and stress and improve mood, also, those who sleep the recommended amount of hours per night (like 8-10 for teens) cope better with mood and emotion.
-Exercise!: Exercise releases endorphins and makes your body more in-tune with itself.
-Please yourself ;) : Orgasms are extremely good for you- and can help your mood remarkably.
-But seriously like, please yourself: Devoting time to something you like can give your life a sense of purpose when you feel there otherwise isn't one.
-Avoid harmful substances: They can make depression much worse.
-Write/do some other activity to release your emotions- keeping emotions bottled up never helps.

And here on VT, you can find a lot of people to talk to if you feel down, if you're having a mental crisis, or feel like you're pushed over the edge. A lot of us are here to listen, and to help. :)

I hope this helped somewhat.

This is great advice!

StarSpark
May 9th, 2014, 05:59 AM
I'm in a family where they push me to my edge all the time , making me depressed . But I know you can make it through I have faith in you . And I'm here for everyone and anyone , yes Including you :) . Feel free to contact me at anytime you want ,even if it's 3 am
*hugs*

~Steven

Microcosm
June 6th, 2014, 02:27 AM
The first thing you need to do is separate yourself from them.
After that, I would try to find some friends who you know you can trust and talk to them a lot. They might be able to make you feel better.

Also, suicide is never the answer... Don't do it. There's a way out of this...

Stay strong.