PDA

View Full Version : Abusive people in my life!! Could i get help

Stephane17
March 12th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Today I Wanted to talk about how i could get help with abusive people!

Everyday i have to deal with abusive people Judging me based on my look
(Would Really Like people's honest opinion on if i am Ugly)

People Judging me Because i Am Attracted to Men my age and i Like them!!
(Especially Family Member's)

People Judging me based on how i am diffrent : The way i do things And what i like.
I have been Dealing with all of this for over 5 years and can"t bear this pain no more! Please help Me with Advice..:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Thank You Very Much!

Aidoon123
March 12th, 2014, 03:04 PM
I used to have the same type of problem Stephane, I know it can feel so isolating, like the world is against you. I would often cry my self to sleep over what people thought of me, but one day I just decided to myself, why should I care? Like really, it's there opinion, so what? They just do this to fill their mundane, pathetic lives with something to amuse them. If you show you don't care, they will eventually give up. It'll be hard at first, but eventually you will get stronger and you won't ever care what they say about you again. You are who you are, don't listen to them, live how you want to live :)

Elysium
March 12th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Abuse

Dalcourt
March 13th, 2014, 06:29 AM
There will always be people who won't like you because one thing or the other. The only thing you can do is try to ignore them, believe me.

Living For Love
March 13th, 2014, 01:16 PM
I'm that kind of person who has been bullied and abused for everything and anything: my looks, my body, my way of being, my way of dressing, the things I like, the things I don't like, the way I interact with people, the things that matter to me or not, the way I am, even my fucking handwriting, every single tiny detail you can imagine, there has been someone who used that against me. When it happens a lot, you automatically get used to it, and you naturally start to create defence mechanisms to avoid giving importance to it. You just need to think of it this way. It will end, someday, believe me. Be strong and you'll be fine.