PDA

View Full Version : Do I have an eating disorder?

Thedukeoftrumpet
June 6th, 2018, 03:04 PM
One if my friends is concerned that I may have eating disorder. She's worried because I only eat one meal a day and, for the most part, I don't snack either. My eating schedule is not a conscious choice, it's just that I only feel hungry once in a day. I think that one of the reasons she's scared is because I suffered from bulimia a couple years ago, and now she is very concerned about how and what I eat because she doesn't want me to go through that again. To wrap it up, should I be concerned or is she over exaggerating?

BlackParadePixie
June 10th, 2018, 03:36 PM
not everyone eats 3 meals a day. If you're truthfully eating only when you're hungry, then that's not a big deal...as long as you don't have any wild swings or changes in your weight.

InternetTeen
June 10th, 2018, 04:13 PM
How much do you weigh and how old are you?

Lucy G
June 13th, 2018, 08:12 AM
not everyone eats 3 meals a day. If you're truthfully eating only when you're hungry, then that's not a big deal...as long as you don't have any wild swings or changes in your weight.

Includes me on that. Can't stomach brekkie until at least 10am (when i'm normally at school) so that's a pain. Lunch is whenever but I like eating later in the evening than most (say 8.30 to 9.30). Always in bed later so that the dinner can go down