PDA

View Full Version : Rotoscoping Experiments...

backjruton
March 9th, 2014, 08:58 PM
(at the time of posting this: I am going to sleep now as it's 2am and I have to be awake in 5 hours... :whoops::D)

I'm not really asking for anyone's opinion on this. This is just something I did a month or 2 ago in college and want to show more people than just my friends on facebook.

I took a video of my friend (that I keep talking about everywhere...)
and then I edited over (and under) it to make a commercial for a fake app. (I can't upload the original video as I don't have a copy of it available to me right now)
3jsObFIrEWY
(WARNING: Loud music XD)

I also did this with another video (that I didn't take.. I have no idea where they got it from) and this time you can see what I edited over. Rotoscoping is a pain but also fun too, we did all of this on photoshop in a way I can't really remember...
XKfVlg2Kblo
This was just the first experiment we were given when the tutors were introducing us to the project. It was really funny, especially the original video...

I don't need any input, I just can't find anywhere else to post this and I want to show people. My tutor has already seen it and said I definitely passed this part of what I need to be doing. (This is not the completed video as it's on my USB stick which I don't currently have with me, this is still a basic experiment as I added a lot of textures to it and more to make it look like a jungle at the other side of smashing the board) --- the monkey smashes the board to get out of what was supposed to be but doesn't look very much like a zoo. It just had to be something quick and I definitely had the most interesting idea out of everyone in the group :D