PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 graphic novel concept drawing god this thread name sure is long

Fallen_Eagle
March 8th, 2014, 12:32 PM
I'm working on a graphic novel about AC4! I want to make something that alternates between plain text and comic segments.
God I hope the resolution on this is alright. So here's the protagonist or at least a concept drawing of him. He's a pirate as you can see. He mainly relies on disguises in order to blend with the crowd, which is something he needs to do often, because he doesn't do all of his stealing on the waves. You can see that he's wearing Spanish grub, and that's because he gets in trouble with the Spaniards early on. He'll use a guard's uniform along with a wig (which he isn't wearing in this picture because I wanted his own personality to shine) to escape. For every little pinch he gets into, he'll have a clever disguise handy. He'll acquire a different and, to us at least, more familiar means of staying incognito later on. Much like Edward, he obtains that outfit illegitimately.

Small spoiler: he'll run into Mr Walpo- I mean, Edward at some point but they won't recognize one another when they first meet.