PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming Complications

RadCoolDabJack
October 5th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Hello my name is Jack and as everybody knows Homecoming is coming up. There is a girl that I have a significant crush on, and I am also pretty sure she likes me. However, the only problem is that she goes to a school 30 minutes away from me, we have only been texting, and I haven't seen her in a month.

Now before you say its a no go and I shouldn't try I am going to give you other circumstances.
She comes from a great family, she is extremely fun, she liked me a few years ago, and she is really hot, we text almost every day for hours, and she gives me many compliments.

I didn't even think about asking her until she mentioned something when texting me. She hinted at Hoco and said that she probably couldn't go, hinting she doesn't have a date. I am pretty sure she was hinting at me to at least talk about it, whether she was desperate or really liked me.

I changed the subject continuing to keep the conversation flirty and light, suggesting we meet or hangout.

She couldn't so we both just presumed with our days.

Since we haven't talked for 2 days (which is abnormal, but maybe healthy) and I have made the decision that I like her and want to ask her out.

Like many people I am getting the nerves. She is a very attractive person and due to our short lack of communications, I have no idea what case she is in, whether she just wants a date, if she is trying to get other boys to, if she already has a date, or if she is just playing me. (NOTE: This is not because of my nievity but I am almost positive it isn't the last one, because we were good friends for a long time.)

So I do not want to embarrass myself and ask her, if she already has a date, or if I got her impression wrong to begin with.

Advice?

SethfromMI
October 5th, 2017, 04:54 PM
The only way you will ever know for sure is by asking her. otherwise, unless she asks you, nothing is going to happen, so I would recommend you asking her.

jamie_n5
October 5th, 2017, 07:08 PM
My God man you have known each other for years and you communicate all the time. You both like each other. So to me it's a no brainer. Ask her out to Homecoming and take it from there.

lliam
October 5th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Even if she has a date, just ask her out.

mick01
October 6th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Ya, like the others have said, just ask her out. You can even start out as friends and see if it can be more than that as you keep talking.

ska8er
October 6th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Jeeze Dude-Ask her already.

RadCoolDabJack
October 6th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Guys I asked her out.

Its just hard cause she takes forever to text.

kro814
October 6th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Let us know what she said. We all hope it works out.