PDA

View Full Version : blue balls

benster
October 4th, 2017, 09:29 AM
what are blue balls and do balls go blue

Hermes
October 4th, 2017, 10:22 AM
I think "blue" in this context means unhappy as in "having the blues".

Blue balls is an ache that can happen if you get sexually excited to the point your body expects to finish by cumming but it doesn't happen. A good example would be to spend a couple of hours making out and petting without moving on to anything that makes you cum.

It will resolve on its own some time after whatever is getting your excited stops but cumming can resolve it sooner.

mick01
October 4th, 2017, 10:24 AM
You get "blue balls" when you're horny for sex, or close to having sex, without an orgasm. It's like a sexual tension when you need to cum but don't. And no, the balls don't turn blue. It's just an expression.

benster
October 4th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Thanks 😊

jamie_n5
October 4th, 2017, 12:01 PM
It's just an expression and like mick01 said it's from being extremely turned on and then not being able to have an orgasm to release the sexual tension. Your balls actually ache from it.

scott2002
October 4th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Unfortunately, I've had a lot of experience with blue balls. And even when you go to jerk off once you've got blue balls, often they even hurt when you cum. So the wank to get rid of blue balls, at least for me, is often not all that enjoyable or pleasant. But it's just necessary to begin relieving all that congestion.

NickOc
October 4th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Your balls dont actually turn blue its just like when you have a boner for a really long time and donít cum so they start to hurt

some
October 4th, 2017, 09:28 PM
they don't actually turn blue

NewLeafsFan
October 5th, 2017, 12:53 AM
It's an expression. Your balls don't physically turn blue. It happens when you aren't ejaculating as often as your body is used to. Its painful.

noah.whynot
October 5th, 2017, 07:45 PM
It's when you've been sexually excited for a long period of time but haven't had an orgasm, it can cause your balls to kind of ache. And no, they don't actually turn blue. I'm not sure why they call it "blue", maybe it's because they feel sore like their bruised (black and blue)? I don't know.

Brandon-19Bi
October 5th, 2017, 10:02 PM
I don't think I've ever experienced blue balls honestly, at least I can't remember if I did.

Bull
October 5th, 2017, 10:10 PM
I don't think I've ever experienced blue balls honestly, at least I can't remember if I did.

Lucky you!

Brandon-19Bi
October 5th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Lucky you!

Lucky me or short term memory? Lol

Ricky.h
October 14th, 2017, 05:01 AM

Blue balls is basically when you tease busting a nut don't actually bust it .

For me it's when I'm making out with a girl and getting close to having sex or actually have it and then it has to stop. Even when you do eventually cum sometimes the pain still exists slightly but it'll end and no the balls don't turn blue

kimmykim
October 14th, 2017, 08:51 AM
so this is a real thing? does it hurt?

jms2000
October 14th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Yeah I’ve had some experience with this, it’s a bit painful and your balls don’t actually turn blue, it’s just a way of saying you were sexually excited but you never orgasmed

Jthompson
October 14th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Blue balls would be you keep edging and then never Cumming. That makes them sore. Or f you haven't jerked off in a while being an avid jerker.

zzzzzzzzzz
October 15th, 2017, 09:28 AM
so this is a real thing? does it hurt?

They don't turn blue. It usually happens when edging or if you stop just before you cum because someone disturbed you. The balls are ready for that bingo moment that then doesn't happen. It can be a bit painful. I find getting the time to finish off helps!

Curiousteen7
October 25th, 2017, 07:42 PM
It’s an expression

martinpajero
October 25th, 2017, 07:44 PM
it's when you haven't ejaculated in a long time

Chaosphere
October 28th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Like others have said, it happens when a guy is aroused and hasn't orgasmed despite his body expecting it. It can happen by being really turned on or edging or a great number of other factors. Yes, the scrotum can take on a slightly purplish or bluish hue because of the balls being pulled up closer to the body because it expects to ejaculate and takes the necessary biological steps, and increased blood flow to the entire genital region.

Jonnieboy909
October 28th, 2017, 12:09 AM
i was given blue balls the other day and it hurts

EatMyFace
December 22nd, 2017, 06:42 PM
No itís an expression for when you get close to climax but donít actually shave an orgasm. It feels BAD

Nelmoinen
December 22nd, 2017, 08:59 PM

Blue Balls are just a metaphor for not "busting a nut" or having an orgasm.