PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with my Parents

Aventzger
October 2nd, 2017, 07:12 PM
For as long I can remember, I have at times behaved like a female(the way I walk, talk, body language) and mostly happens at home as I felt safe from ridicule from schoolmates.

I just accepted myself as Bi but for many years I've been told off by my parents whenever I behave feminine-like.

But when it happened before I was comfortable with myself being Bi, I just shrugged it off like nothing happened.
Now, however, when I behave feminine-like and my parents tell me off, it hurts my feelings.

My parents have no idea that I'm Bi and I don't intend to tell them for they both are conservative people and might not take the news well.

Anyone got any advice for me or have any similar experiences to share?

ska8er
October 4th, 2017, 08:23 PM
U say at times u behaved as a female.
How have u acted otherwise? I can c u
feel safe at home but if u know u r going
to get flack from ur parents y then act fem
while u r with them? Same as in school. I'm
not trying to put u down but as long as u r at
home ur parents rule even if they r rude to u.
If it bothers u much then find a place of ur own.
I'm sure ur considered an adult.

jamie_n5
October 5th, 2017, 07:23 PM
You need to be yourself all the time and anywhere you are. You don't have to label yourself as Bi either just because you act feminine. Their are plenty of feminine men that are completely straight and there are plenty of macho guys that are Gay. So unless you want to have relationships with both sexes don't label yourself as Bi. Again be yourself and enjoy life.

NewLeafsFan
October 11th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Obviously your parents are not okay with you being bi and acting in a feminine way and they probably never will be. Just ignore it. t's not a problem with you its a problem of lack of understanding and acceptance with them.