PDA

View Full Version : Phimosis on erect penis

twinbros04
October 2nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
My foreskin is tight on my erect penis, but not my flaccid one, and I want to know how to get it less tight.

drhalsey1
October 2nd, 2017, 08:37 PM
Not sure specifics but I've heard there are "stretching exercises" and maybe other stuff but if not resolved then a doctor would be able to help more or have something to do, sometimes it can lead to needing to be circumcised though.

martinpajero
October 2nd, 2017, 11:17 PM
you could try stretching it very carefully, it's what i did. still kinda tight tho.

jamie_n5
October 3rd, 2017, 11:44 AM
Google foreskin stretching and they will give you a good answer. That is my best advice. Also take it slow and easy when stretching don't hurt yourself.

kyrocks03
October 3rd, 2017, 12:22 PM
I had this when I was 12 and 13. I did the stretching. The best way I found was in the shower or bathtub, as I felt that the warm water helped. Mine slides up and down very easily now.

mookie
October 3rd, 2017, 07:19 PM
Yeah google stretching exercises. my dad had me start keeping mine loose when I took a bath

Lord Of Curiosity
October 4th, 2017, 03:12 PM
While some can stretch their foreskin in these exercises it doesnt always resolve the problem. Sometimes it may be better to contact a doctor for a solution.

scott2002
October 4th, 2017, 05:37 PM
In general, I wish I was left uncircumcised, but there does seem to be a LOT more problems with foreskins that us cut guys never have any problems with our penises. Removing the foreskin seems to prevent a lot more more problems than it creates.

Hermes
October 4th, 2017, 06:21 PM
In general, I wish I was left uncircumcised, but there does seem to be a LOT more problems with foreskins that us cut guys never have any problems with our penises. Removing the foreskin seems to prevent a lot more more problems than it creates.

As I have said before, it is those who have problem who make posts about it whilst those who have no problem generally remain silent which can create a false impression.

To back up that assertion I did a search and found a proper scientific paper (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00147.x/full). Interestingly that distinguishes two types of phimosis: pathological (cicatrizing) phimosis and physiological (developmental) phimosis. The number of boys who would benefit from circumcision, i.e. those with the pathological (cicatrizing) phimosis was very small at about 0.5%. The study doesn't give a reliable figure for the development phimosis because it is looking only at those referred for surgery but equally that means those who had it didn't need surgery.

igalg
October 4th, 2017, 09:01 PM
I had this when I was 12. I tried to stretch my foreskin, but it din't worked and as a result I am cut now.

NewLeafsFan
October 5th, 2017, 12:57 AM
If the exercises don't work or start to create white stretch marks stop and go see your doctor. I was circumcised abut 6 months ago and it was really easy. It barely hurt. I could have gone to school the next day. If you have any other questions you can PM me. And btw, j/o is better without foreskin.

scott2002
October 5th, 2017, 06:30 AM
And btw, j/o is better without foreskin.
That's interesting to hear! Of course I've already posted that I'm circumcised, and I can hardly imagine jerking off being any better than it already is. But it's nice to hear from someone (and a teen, still) who can actually compare it, having done it both being circumcised and with a foreskin.

joel02
October 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
try to stretch foreskin carefull

NewLeafsFan
October 6th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Even if ur foreskin retracts easily, since your glands is rarely exposed, it is almost too sensitive to touch and the skin is trying to stretch itself back over the whole time.

That's interesting to hear! Of course I've already posted that I'm circumcised, and I can hardly imagine jerking off being any better than it already is. But it's nice to hear from someone (and a teen, still) who can actually compare it, having done it both being circumcised and with a foreskin.

gersu1322
October 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Even if ur foreskin retracts easily, since your glands is rarely exposed, it is almost too sensitive to touch and the skin is trying to stretch itself back over the whole time.

First, I'm uncut and I don't have to touch my glans to jerk off, we just slide the skin back and forth for wanking. And second, I can also jerk off like if I was cut, just sliding the foreskin all the way holding it with one hand and jerking off with the other hand well lubed. That's why I don't and almost anyone where I live doesn't see the point of getting cut if it's not strictly necessary.

NewLeafsFan
October 7th, 2017, 01:21 AM
First, I'm uncut and I don't have to touch my glans to jerk off, we just slide the skin back and forth for wanking. And second, I can also jerk off like if I was cut, just sliding the foreskin all the way holding it with one hand and jerking off with the other hand well lubed. That's why I don't and almost anyone where I live doesn't see the point of getting cut if it's not strictly necessary.

As mentioned above I've j/o cut and uncut. That thing where you pull it back and jack it like ur circumcised is not the same as doing it cut.

igalg
October 8th, 2017, 03:38 AM
If the exercises don't work or start to create white stretch marks stop and go see your doctor. I was circumcised abut 6 months ago and it was really easy. It barely hurt. I could have gone to school the next day. If you have any other questions you can PM me. And btw, j/o is better without foreskin.

I was circumcised at 16 and I absolutely agree with you.

zzzzzzzzzz
October 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Just practice and stretching. Getting cut is only needed if it's REALLY bad

bastile23
October 12th, 2017, 07:48 PM
[deleted]

bastile23
October 12th, 2017, 07:53 PM

what age r u?
my advice is to never get circumcised, it may be more fun right after, but years later it decreases rapidly

gersu1322
October 13th, 2017, 07:19 AM
what age r u?
my advice is to never get circumcised, it may be more fun right after, but years later it decreases rapidly

If you read what I wrote, I say I don't understand why people want to get cut but it's up to them and thank you anyway. Btw I'm 19.

CharlesB
October 13th, 2017, 10:38 AM
I would advise you seek medical advice . First try stretching