PDA

View Full Version : What should i do?

NewLeafsFan
October 2nd, 2017, 02:01 AM
Heres the story. Im an 18 yr old virgin. The virginity thing is really getting to me. Im currently living on a university campus. Im trying to hook up to get that done with but im struggling. I havent slept well in almost a week. Like 2-5 hrs on a night. My friends, neighbours, everyone is having sex and its getting to me. Now i wonder if i should try a relationship. No experience there either but it sounds secure. I dont even know what i want. Help!!!

ska8er
October 2nd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Just because everyone else is having
sex doesn't mean that u have to. I'm
sure there r people around school that
share some kind of interests that u do.
The thing is to bond with someone and
to get to know them better and u will
have a better chance for a relationship.

Babs
October 2nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Don't hook up just to lose your virginity. I know that's not the answer you're looking for but it's really good advice. You won't find what you're looking for if you hook up just for a change of status. These things should occur naturally with the right people.

Chaosphere
October 4th, 2017, 05:09 AM
The healthiest way to see it is that sex isn't the end result of a relationship, any couple that thinks so is sailing rough seas. The fact is that sex that neither partner will regret comes when it is used as an expression of greater affection between people. Obviously there are exceptions, but it's better to err on the side of caution. I would find a group that's interested in the same things you are, whether that be in a club or class or gym, a team, whatever. When you're around people who have similar interests, you'll begin to click with them and eventually romantic as well as platonic relationships will form.

jamie_n5
October 5th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Don't be in such a big hurry. To me virginity is special and you should loose it to someone that means a lot to you. I doubt that ALL your friends are actually having sex. Trust me you will regret a one night stand if you do it. Find a girl you like and date. Don't expect sex for a while there either. Just take your time and let nature take it's course. You will know when it's right.