PDA

View Full Version : Cum or No Cum

red04
October 1st, 2017, 10:23 AM
Do you prefer a Dry masturbation or a Normal one with Cum? When did you stop having dry?
Answer I stopped having dry at about 12.

NoName2001
October 1st, 2017, 11:06 AM
I prefer cumming, it can be fun to watch both myself cum or even someone else

Jake445
October 1st, 2017, 11:12 AM
I stopped having dry orgasms with about 12.5 years.
Now with normal ones it's more of a hassle to do so I usually masturbate in the shower.
Now the feeling is more intense tough, so I think I prefer it.

red04
October 1st, 2017, 11:14 AM
I agree with jake 445 but i enjoy the feeling of cumming so much more then dry cleanup is annoying.

mick01
October 1st, 2017, 11:30 AM
I definitely prefer cumming. And I started when I was about 12.

Chetz
October 1st, 2017, 11:40 AM
Dry orgasms were awesome but I like the intensity of orgasm with ejaculation.

Cassius14
October 1st, 2017, 11:50 AM
Cumming adds something to the experience and makes it more intense and feels better

I stopped having dry ones at around age 12

noah.whynot
October 1st, 2017, 12:45 PM
I stopped dry ones around 12, I generally prefer cumming, but I do remember that those dry ones could feel pretty damn intense.

jamie_n5
October 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
I have been able to produce semen since I was 11.

zack.zack
October 1st, 2017, 02:24 PM
I didnt start to masturbate until I was 11 and I didnt get any wet stuff till I was 12.

Kai2001
October 1st, 2017, 04:15 PM
I stopped having dry at about 12 but both for me have advantages and disadvantages

igalg
October 2nd, 2017, 12:04 AM
I prefer cumming. I started when I was 11.

thttatt20
October 2nd, 2017, 12:24 AM
I prefer cumming. I started to cum around 11 or 12.

Jonnieboy909
October 2nd, 2017, 04:11 AM
i perfer wet as i like the feel of my big load coming out, i stoped dry around 12yrs

twinbros04
October 2nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
I prefer cumming, started to cum at 12

Jericho14
October 2nd, 2017, 08:18 PM
I love the feeling of cumming, I started last year

martinpajero
October 2nd, 2017, 11:21 PM
definitely love cumming but i don't cum that much really because i edge a lot

NickOc
October 3rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
The feeling now is way better but I don’t really like the clean up and. It takes longer

Sevro au Barca
October 3rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
I've never experienced a dry orgasm; it seems like it would be kinda nice though, not having to clean up anything. I edge a lot, so when I cum, there's quite a bit of it, and it can be annoying... but then again, I feel like it also enhances the experience.

some
October 3rd, 2017, 09:46 PM
ii prefer to cum

Sean2
October 3rd, 2017, 10:22 PM
I prefer cumming, it can be fun to watch both myself cum or even someone else

Oh Yes, me too.

Chris298
October 3rd, 2017, 10:34 PM
I guess I'm curious what a dry orgasm feels like cuz I heard that you can keep jerking off when you have dry orgasms. By the time I started masturbating at 12 I was already able to cum... So yeah I like cumming feels so pleasureable releasing and stuff.

NoahNoah
October 4th, 2017, 12:05 AM
i prefer to cum. i stopped shooting dry when i was about 10.

Lukaszislukasz
October 4th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Never had a dry one, only started at about 13

ChillaxBoy17
October 4th, 2017, 06:05 AM
I prefer cumming, but then again I only started to masturbate at 13 so I never got the chance to experience a dry orgasm.

NewLeafsFan
October 5th, 2017, 12:58 AM
I've never had a dry orgasm. Sounds awesome though. No condoms or clean up. Sign me up!

Falcons_11
October 5th, 2017, 05:40 PM
I like to cum when I masturbate. I had dry orgasms until I was late 13.

Brandon-19Bi
October 5th, 2017, 10:05 PM
I never had dry orgasms when I started masturbating, I started shooting cum when I first started. I love to cum.

CharlesB
October 6th, 2017, 05:02 AM
I started masturbating at 12. Never had a dry cum but sure no mess would be nice!

heymynameis
October 6th, 2017, 12:32 PM
i like both of them equally. i am still getting used to cumming as i only recently started

Ricky.h
October 14th, 2017, 04:46 AM
I like to cum because the orgasm is better and I like the mess. And for sex it's like marking territory. And although I don't have any kids as of now I have gotten girls pregnant and I have the ability to do so being able to cum is that added bonus

sumatera
October 14th, 2017, 05:49 AM
I start j/o when i was 6yo. I always dry cum until I 11 yo. Then i always cum every j/o. But sometimes I j/o and dribble it and enjoy the precum haha

alexr
October 14th, 2017, 05:56 AM
I never had a dry orgasm before. It sounds nice because it's not messy, but I do like the feeling of shooting cum all over myself!

EthanK
October 14th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Do you prefer a Dry masturbation or a Normal one with Cum? When did you stop having dry?
Answer I stopped having dry at about 12.
i stopped at the same time

Snowrider
October 14th, 2017, 11:46 PM
I prefer cumming and started around 11 or 12. Before that, I thought dry cumming was pretty good. Dry cumming shows your age for sure and is a rite of passage to manhood.

Hermes
October 15th, 2017, 06:50 AM
I like to cum because the orgasm is better and I like the mess. And for sex it's like marking territory. And although I don't have any kids as of now I have gotten girls pregnant and I have the ability to do so being able to cum is that added bonus

You said girls (plural), i.e. not a single long term girlfriend. Does that mean it is safe to assume the reason these pregnancies didn't result in your becoming a father is because the girls concerned aborted them?

I think it is a really positive thing to feel good about having reached the physical development milestone of being able to ejaculate and in that respect, at least, to feel like a man, and to enjoy each and every reminder of that ability whether it is seeing it spurt out, seeing how well you've been able to fill a condom or just enjoying the feeling. Even being curious enough to look at your cum under a microscope, see the sperm and confirm for yourself that you are not shooting blanks is a really cool thing to do and something I think more guys would do given access to a decent microscope.

Proving you are fertile by impregnanting girls when they are not ready to raise the resulting child is not a manly thing, though, or anything to brag about, rather it is deeply irresponsible. I am not anti-abortion in the sense I don't believe the law should force girls to go though with a pregnancy when they don't want the baby but that doesn't make it just another form of birth control. Imagine being the girl, knowing that a baby is growing inside you and having the choice between allowing its birth to turn your life upside down in a way you are not ready for or killing it instead?

Sure, it takes two and she must bear some of the responsibility too but if you want to be the man you need to prove you can be responsible.

It is also no good arguing that sowing ones seed far and wide is just instinctive male behaviour. That may be a good reproductive strategy in other aminals but other animals don't have the long gap between being physically ready to breed and being ready in other ways, i.e. finishing education, a loving relationship, being financially ready etc. Impregating girls who abort the pregancy is no more effective as a reproductive strategy than masturbating or having sex responsibly, it just causes a lot of distress.

Dirwin
October 15th, 2017, 10:03 AM
As messy as it is, I prefer cum to a dry orgasm.

Nnoki
October 15th, 2017, 10:07 AM
dry orgasms were the worst, i started cumming when i was about 12 years old and i still remember my first dribble, it felt like heaven

matt1
October 15th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Started wanking at 9, cumming at 12. Dry orgasms were brilliant cos I could have them wherever I wanted (even in class a couple times!!) But I agree that cumming feels better

Jthompson
October 15th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I love Cumming. I love when I release my cum, especially when it's a lot more than I expected.

Ricky.h
October 16th, 2017, 02:34 AM
You said girls (plural), i.e. not a single long term girlfriend. Does that mean it is safe to assume the reason these pregnancies didn't result in your becoming a father is because the girls concerned aborted them?

I think it is a really positive thing to feel good about having reached the physical development milestone of being able to ejaculate and in that respect, at least, to feel like a man, and to enjoy each and every reminder of that ability whether it is seeing it spurt out, seeing how well you've been able to fill a condom or just enjoying the feeling. Even being curious enough to look at your cum under a microscope, see the sperm and confirm for yourself that you are not shooting blanks is a really cool thing to do and something I think more guys would do given access to a decent microscope.

Proving you are fertile by impregnanting girls when they are not ready to raise the resulting child is not a manly thing, though, or anything to brag about, rather it is deeply irresponsible. I am not anti-abortion in the sense I don't believe the law should force girls to go though with a pregnancy when they don't want the baby but that doesn't make it just another form of birth control. Imagine being the girl, knowing that a baby is growing inside you and having the choice between allowing its birth to turn your life upside down in a way you are not ready for or killing it instead?

Sure, it takes two and she must bear some of the responsibility too but if you want to be the man you need to prove you can be responsible.

It is also no good arguing that sowing ones seed far and wide is just instinctive male behaviour. That may be a good reproductive strategy in other aminals but other animals don't have the long gap between being physically ready to breed and being ready in other ways, i.e. finishing education, a loving relationship, being financially ready etc. Impregating girls who abort the pregancy is no more effective as a reproductive strategy than masturbating or having sex responsibly, it just causes a lot of distress.

I didn't know my nut would prompt an essay response. What I was saying was I'm proud that I can help conceive a child. And while some of those abortions did occur not because of my behavior but of the choice of the would be mother and what she wanted to do...also some of them were miscarriages as well...step out your box. You went on a full rant about me needing to prove I am responsible like I appreciation the concern, but for one you aren't my parents, or any of the women I have sex with, got pregnant, had an abortion, or miscarriage with. So your whole approach of attacking me as an inadequate and irresponsible man is wrong. All of the girls I have impregnated, still have a good relationship with me to the point where I honestly could impregnate them again and actually have achild with them, but patience is key. And sidenote when I said marking territory I meant in the visual aspect.

joel02
October 16th, 2017, 03:12 PM
i never had dry. I started last year. i like cum

SeansLittleBro
October 16th, 2017, 05:03 PM
I love to shoot and watch where everything goes but I will say if I had known prior to being able to ejaculate I could have masturbated more frequently and even a couple times in a row I probably would have masturbated a lot more often I guess..LOL

SeansLittleBro
October 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM

I didn't read that post Hermes but I'm sure in agreement with you on that situation. We need to take responsibility for our actions. I don't know how old Ricky is but if he is a teen here on VT like the majority of us then this is an irresponsible act that should not be repeated. Very well said!!!!!

adtse
October 17th, 2017, 04:54 PM
I prefer not to cum, as I usually don't want to wipe up. I usually try to cum in the toilet so I don't have to clean up, but if it gets on the floor or toilet seat I have to clean it up. Having to aim at the toilet bowl doesn't feel so good. And if I do it in my underwear, it feels wet and cold for a few hours.

Surferbicep17
October 25th, 2017, 12:55 AM
what I like to do when I'm about to cum is to press hard on my perineum (space between balls and butt crack) which forces the sperm to go into your bladder so this way there's no mess and also feels like someone's doing you

topseededamateur
November 2nd, 2017, 01:48 AM
i love cumming and i started at 12

Hamodyalot
November 2nd, 2017, 02:59 AM
I like to cum I stated about one year ago

Kevgpdx
November 2nd, 2017, 08:32 AM
Who doesn't want to cum?

Brandon-19Bi
November 2nd, 2017, 10:48 PM
I love precumming and cumming

Hans_Olo
November 3rd, 2017, 02:08 AM
I prefer to cum thanks

KingExplosionMurder
November 3rd, 2017, 12:06 PM
I prefer to cum, it seems more fun lol

elmoc
November 3rd, 2017, 01:41 PM
Wouldn’t it be easy Birthday control if we could always make the decision about squirting or a dry shot?:yeah:

kadencole
November 3rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
I cum alot when i do it, and it don't bug me none. If it quick then barely any which is kinda lame haha.

Ryannolan
November 3rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
I started shooting when I was about 12. Dry cums were good till I started cumming and they're a lot better.