PDA

View Full Version : confused since i joined VT

benster
September 30th, 2017, 08:27 AM
as anyone ever started to think about gay stuff after reading posts on virtual teen even though you never even thought about it before joining

SethfromMI
September 30th, 2017, 08:33 AM
as anyone ever started to think about gay stuff after reading posts on virtual teen even though you never even thought about it before joining

Well I knew I was bi before joining but I would certainly imagine there have been others who may not have really given being attracted to the same sex as much thought if any before they came here, so I am guessing you are not alone on that.

mick01
September 30th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Being on vt hasn't changed my sexual preferences but it has made me feel a lot more comfortable and open about my sexuality.

Shamal
September 30th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Being on vt hasn't changed my sexual preferences but it has made me feel a lot more comfortable and open about my sexuality.
Same here.

Just JT
September 30th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Think mick01 said it really well. We all come here for different reasons. And maybe we never gave some stuff a thought. And maybe after reading some posts about a whatever topic it can change how we view stuff?

But also if you already knew or didn't know, either way, we learn a lot here from reading how other people view things, how they are, what they like dislike etc. and that can open our minds up to a lot. Maybe who we really are. And that's not a bad thing either. Or maybe even open our minds enough to wonder, and explore some things we never thought we would. Am doing maybe we find out we like those things and maybe we find out we don't. And either way is ok. It's about learning about who we are is all.

ska8er
October 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
When I joined four years ago I was confused
about y I was having feelings toward guys when
I was getting to like girls. I joined cause I wanted
to hear from other guys who were having the same
feelings. I got to know gay guys but it did not sway
me to have gay feelings. I enjoy reading the posts
and have learned much from my time here.

mookie
October 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
It seems I've always been curious about what my friends or boys at school looked like naked, how did they jerk off, stuff like that. Joining here was my older cousin's idea, I'd ask him questions about my body changing and he thought it would better to learn from kids my age, so the site has been great for that

benster
October 4th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Thanks everyone

bojack
October 4th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Before joining, i guess I did have those thoughts, but I became more comfortable with having them after seeing how many other guys do too

SeansLittleBro
October 4th, 2017, 07:30 PM
I think that whenever you concentrate on something you get feelings that may be different from those you have had b4. But I'm not sure if you mean is thinking more about gay things since joining VT goint to make me gay? NO, NO, NO, NO. You can't think yourself to be one way or another sexually, you just are. And if being exposed to some gay information will help you understand better others (as Mick stated) then it is a good thing. Just enjoy your experience here and believe me over the years that I have been here and b4 that my older brother this site has offered me a platform to question things about myself and others.

jamie_n5
October 5th, 2017, 07:28 PM
I knew way before I joined VT that I was gay. I think being on VT lets a lot of teens find themselves sexually. They can interact with others without being face to face and also can read what others think and say about sexuality. Sexuality can be such a very confusing thing for teens. I think VT is a great place to be and most of us try our best to help others with issues and questions and things.

lliam
October 5th, 2017, 07:54 PM
I'd a lot pms with dudes who said they are gay and such.
That never made me thinking about it, cause it's not kind
of my thing.

azurzg
October 6th, 2017, 09:29 AM

I don't think VT has changed your sexuality, but perhaps it has opened your mind to except new ideas

CharlesB
October 7th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Sounds like it just opened your mind to the idea of different things which is perfectly normal

for me. i already knew i just feel more comofrtable.

always happy to answer any questions

NewLeafsFan
October 11th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Actually, what happened to me is I was having bisexual thoughts when I was in the early teenage years and that's how i found this site surprisingly. I grew out of that though.

Sean2
October 11th, 2017, 03:18 PM
It seems I've always been curious about what my friends or boys at school looked like naked, how did they jerk off, stuff like that. Joining here was my older cousin's idea, I'd ask him questions about my body changing and he thought it would better to learn from kids my age, so the site has been great for that

I know what you mean. Me too.