PDA

View Full Version : Massive Erection

red04
September 29th, 2017, 07:36 PM
How has your erection grown over your last few years did you notice it suddenly grow or very slowly and how do you get your erection the biggest?

iamcolin
September 29th, 2017, 07:52 PM
It just grew over time, I didn't like say wow I got big but just grew ice rtime. Also to get a big one I just think of the normal things I guess

pauly
September 30th, 2017, 01:28 AM
All my puberty changes have happened and are happening slowly. I reckon it's probably the best way, but of course we can't control it.

Jake445
September 30th, 2017, 12:08 PM
I'm also 13 and so far everything has been rather slow.
My penis started growing the same time puberty started, and probably still is.

jamie_n5
September 30th, 2017, 02:07 PM
My growth was slow and I didn't notice the changes until measuring. I don't know how to answer about the biggest boner. I suppose when I get super horny.

klfjgmb
September 30th, 2017, 03:21 PM
I think I've grown pretty slow and steady as others have said... mostly noticeable if i get the tape measure out.

But I do every once in a while get those boners that are extra serious... like achingly hard, so I would imagine it probably measure a little more - if not length, then in girth.

Harrier
September 30th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Sometimes it FEELS like my dick has grown a ton (sometimes it even LOOKS like it does too - but when I measure it, it's either the same or maybe a quarter of an inch longer. I mean think about it ... say you have a 6 inch dick at age 15, it's not like it's gonna be 7 or even 6.5 inches overnight. It may take a PERSON a month or two to grow an inch, so it's definitely gonna take a dick more time to grow.

I'm 18 so idk if my dick will get any longer. Maybe a quarter inch??? but I have noticed that in the last year (especially 2) that my girth has gotten substantially bigger.

And you can't do anything to make your dick bigger, just gotta let it grow. But if you are asking how to make it bigger in order to measure it at it's biggest then I gotta say mine is always biggest in the middle of the night when I have morning wood at night and I gotta pee or something.

klfjgmb
September 30th, 2017, 03:47 PM
And you can't do anything to make your dick bigger, just gotta let it grow. But if you are asking how to make it bigger in order to measure it at it's biggest then I gotta say mine is always biggest in the middle of the night when I have morning wood at night and I gotta pee or something.

Yeah I feel like I'm usually extra rock hard when I wake up with morning (or middle of night) wood... makes for a fun time trying to point it where it needs to go! haha

But I kinda get horny over measuring for some reason... so that helps my stats out a bit when I'm sizing things up!

Harrier
September 30th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Yeah I feel like I'm usually extra rock hard when I wake up with morning (or middle of night) wood... makes for a fun time trying to point it where it needs to go! haha

But I kinda get horny over measuring for some reason... so that helps my stats out a bit when I'm sizing things up!

Yep! I can't pee with a FULL on wood, but I can if it goes down to a semi. But like you said, it's very hard to aim at the toilet!!! Also I agree that just getting that ruler out sometimes makes it seem to grow lol

klfjgmb
September 30th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Yep! I can't pee with a FULL on wood, but I can if it goes down to a semi. But like you said, it's very hard to aim at the toilet!!! Also I agree that just getting that ruler out sometimes makes it seem to grow lol

I think mine goes down to a semi cause I'm trying to push on it a little, see if I can point it down. Need to make a bank-shot almost!!

And yes - I go with the tape measure (gotta check that girth too lol), but if I'm grabbing it to measure, I'm ready to go quick!

Harrier
September 30th, 2017, 04:03 PM
I think mine goes down to a semi cause I'm trying to push on it a little, see if I can point it down. Need to make a bank-shot almost!!

And yes - I go with the tape measure (gotta check that girth too lol), but if I'm grabbing it to measure, I'm ready to go quick!

I KNOW! Sometimes I'm worried I'm going to break it cuz I'm trying to push it down so hard so I don't pee on the wall haha

klfjgmb
September 30th, 2017, 04:05 PM
I KNOW! Sometimes I'm worried I'm going to break it cuz I'm trying to push it down so hard so I don't pee on the wall haha

Ouch... I would NOT want to have to explain that one to anyone if it happened!

jms2000
September 30th, 2017, 06:23 PM

What you say id so true - when it comes to measuring up there’s definately a differ’ece in sizes lol and also when I’m rock hard it is extrememly difficult to pee

NewLeafsFan
October 6th, 2017, 02:24 AM
Its slowly grown

xXCaptainteemoXx
October 6th, 2017, 05:31 PM
I never really noticed mine getting bigger. I only really knew that it got bigger because I measured it

Jericho14
October 8th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Mine has grown pretty slow

varun.karma
October 8th, 2017, 06:56 AM
When i was 13 i was 4.5" and now im 14.5 and im 6.3". I guess it's different with different people.

KingExplosionMurder
October 8th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Uhh idk it was very slowly i guess? What gets it very erect is just me getting very horny about something

heymynameis
October 8th, 2017, 02:41 PM
my hard ons got bigger just as my dick did

abc91
January 11th, 2018, 11:58 AM
mine was quick but a super hard erection is the bomb!

toby69
January 11th, 2018, 02:02 PM
I have not noticed my boner changing since it started getting hard. Baby oil used while masturbating gets my dick really big and solid.

ncraw
January 11th, 2018, 09:17 PM
the last couple years i've grown everywhere massively. i've grown a foot in three years. about 2 1/2 years ago my erection started getting rock hard but penis growth was more in time with my height.

Dalcourt
January 11th, 2018, 10:16 PM
mine was quick but a super hard erection is the bomb!

Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity :locked: