From a girl or boy?
How many times:
When?
Have you given one?
Sexuality:
Where did it happen?
Any other comments about your bjs:

I have had one and given one but it was bc I was super hard orny

I'm straight btw lol, read my post on the archive about my first bj, then comment on here

noah.whynot
September 29th, 2017, 06:24 PM
From a girl or boy? Boy
When? First time age 13
Have you given one? Yes
Sexuality: Gay
Where did it happen? Shared bedroom
Any other comments about your bjs: What can I say, they are good :)

iamcolin
September 29th, 2017, 06:28 PM
From a girl or boy? Boy
When? First time age 13
Have you given one? Yes
Sexuality: Gay
Where did it happen? Shared bedroom
Any other comments about your bjs: What can I say, they are good :)

How many times have you given or received? And how does it come about??

noah.whynot
September 29th, 2017, 06:30 PM
How many times have you given or received? And how does it come about??

Hmm, I can't say I kept count. I had a bf for a while so quite a few both ways. I gave some before that but I didn't keep count of those either. I'm not saying I can't count that high LOL, just didn't bother keeping track. Early on it was with some older boys I got mixed up with.

iamcolin
September 29th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Hmm, I can't say I kept count. I had a bf for a while so quite a few both ways. I gave some before that but I didn't keep count of those either. I'm not saying I can't count that high LOL, just didn't bother keeping track. Early on it was with some older boys I got mixed up with.

Were you gay when you first got your first? And how did the first one come about? And did you ever give a straight guy one? And how should I go about getting one do you know how I should?

noah.whynot
September 29th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Were you gay when you first got your first? And how did the first one come about? And did you ever give a straight guy one? And how should I go about getting one do you know how I should?

Well I've always been gay. Or do you mean did I know I was gay at the time? Yes, I did know. It's a long story, but the guy that became my bf and I were in the same foster home together. It sort of happened naturally I guess, after we started getting closer (emotionally) and then one time we were making out and it happened. Hard to say exactly what you should do ... do you have a friend with whom you'd be comfortable talking about this and suggesting trying it?

iamcolin
September 29th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Well I've always been gay. Or do you mean did I know I was gay at the time? Yes, I did know. It's a long story, but the guy that became my bf and I were in the same foster home together. It sort of happened naturally I guess, after we started getting closer (emotionally) and then one time we were making out and it happened. Hard to say exactly what you should do ... do you have a friend with whom you'd be comfortable talking about this and suggesting trying it?

I have once, please read my post in the archives about bjs and idk how should I find someone to give me one? Any tips or what?

Sailor Mars
September 29th, 2017, 07:37 PM
This is not appropriate, and sharing tips and stories is not allowed :locked: