PDA

View Full Version : Love Triangles

RSDYoungster
September 29th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Hey guys,

So I'm a junior in high schoo, but there is this girl. Shes a year older and has been having this thing with a college sophomore for a while, but I've always wanted to hook up with her. Two days ago, deciding to forget about her thing w the college guy I ended up hooking up with her last night. Then yesterday she went back and hooked up with him again. Where do I take this from now? She has this deep thing with the guy but still let herself hookup with me 2 days ago. I haven't talked to her since but wondering if I should pursue her, disregarding the college guy, or just stop trying and let it be a one time thing.

Thanks.

Bluegrass
September 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
You had your night with her just feel like that was good enough.I think if you do try to pursue this girl all you got is trouble.

noah.whynot
September 29th, 2017, 05:49 PM
You had your night with her just feel like that was good enough.I think if you do try to pursue this girl all you got is trouble.

Agree with that. If you're looking for a relationship then I don't think this is the girl for you. If she's got this college guy and she hooked up with you, who else might she be hooking up with? You used protection right?

Just JT
September 29th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Tbh think her actions speak volumes about how much she feels about you hooking up with her and her hooking back up with him

But also how old r u?
And he's in college?
How goods that?

I'd bounce see my Dr and move on tbh

mick01
October 1st, 2017, 11:32 AM
I agree. She's not very serious about developing a relationship with you. It seems like you were just a fling for her.

SethfromMI
October 1st, 2017, 11:36 AM
she shouldn't have cheated, you shouldn't have been with her if you knew she was dating someone else. you had a one night stand with her and her with you. I would chalk it up to that, a one night stand

SallyWinters
October 9th, 2017, 12:36 AM
I hate love triangles.

NewLeafsFan
October 9th, 2017, 10:26 PM
It sounds to me like she was looking to have sex. Now that shes had sex with you she doesn't need you again until shes horny and the college guy is unavailable. If you want the sex I encourage safe sex and do what you want. Just know that its probably all she wants.