PDA

View Full Version : Blowjobs

iamcolin
September 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM
So I've had a blow job from a gay guys bc he wanted to give me one. We were in a hotel room on a school trip and there were three other guys. We did it when everyone fell asleep. He gave me one and it was the best feeling in the world to have my dick sucked, but I would have perfered it to be a girl, but I was really horny. He started to touch me in bed while everyone was sleeping and I wasn't like what the HELL are you doing? And he said you're cute and I wanna suck you. So since I was horny from him touching me I let him suck me. And in the moment I asked him if I was allowed to do the same to him so I did. And after that I knew I was straight but just a bit curious. Oh and to top it all of he is a year younger than me and his dick is like 7.2 inches and 5inchds or more in girth and I was much smaller. I was jealous. He fit my whole dick in his mouth bc mine was pretty small. And I wasn't able to do the same to him lol. And I told I was going to cum and he pulled out and later I asked and he said he would have liked to eat it but he didn't hear me lol so Idk. And I asked him if he wanted me to bj him until he was about to blow but he said no, and I was sad Afro a little bc I was so horny and idk what came over me. But I do know I'm straight bc well it wasn't good it was something I would never do again with a guy.

Anyone have a blowjob story they want to share? Either recieving one or giving one??

Endeavour
September 29th, 2017, 02:26 PM
We don't allow storytelling :locked: