PDA

View Full Version : Penis Size and Zero Libido

Ninj4
September 29th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Sorry for my bad english, I'm a Brazillian guy.

Since the beggining of the year I started to not having mourning woods or spontaneous erections anymore, something that was really easy to happen when I was 13-14 (I'm 15 now), and I was already in a complex with my penis size which is 5,35 inches (13,5 cm).

And I'm feeling that I'm starting to get depressed, because I have the habit to picture that everyone's dick is bigger than mine, and that I'll never be able to give pleasure to my girlfriend.

Will my penis grow more? It already happened to you to completely lose your libido, and hardly having more than two erections a day?

jamie_n5
September 29th, 2017, 01:51 PM
How old are you? What stage of puberty are you in? You can check your Tanner stage on here. Look at the top of the puberty page. You already have an average size adult penis. I don't know why you are so worried and obsessed about it. You shouldn't loose your libido over your being worried about your penis. I am 18 and my amount of unwanted erections has slowed way down from when I was like 15. We all seem to worry that our penis' are too small. I like to compare but I am very happy with the penis and balls that I have. You need to stop worrying too. Your penis is a nice size.

pjones
September 30th, 2017, 05:17 AM
Sorry for my bad english, I'm a Brazillian guy.

Since the beggining of the year I started to not having mourning woods or spontaneous erections anymore, something that was really easy to happen when I was 13-14 (I'm 15 now), and I was already in a complex with my penis size which is 5,35 inches (13,5 cm).

And I'm feeling that I'm starting to get depressed, because I have the habit to picture that everyone's dick is bigger than mine, and that I'll never be able to give pleasure to my girlfriend.

Will my penis grow more? It already happened to you to completely lose your libido, and hardly having more than two erections a day?

puberty affects every boy differently. the amount of erections we get changes, some stop getting as many per day earlier than other boys do. I get maybe 1 or 2 a day now, when I was 15 I got more of them, but fewer than I did at 13. You have an average size penis for 15 years old, and you certainly can please your girlfriend. My boyfriend is 17 and his erect penis is slightly less than 5" and it doesn't make a difference in how we feel about each other.