PDA

View Full Version : Not wanking

aaron165
September 29th, 2017, 06:11 AM
Decided to try and go a month without wanking (i tried a year ago and failed within a week)

Has anybody else set out not to wank or been in a situation where you couldn't? and for how long?

scott2002
September 29th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Not me. I tried to stop a couple times, but I have trouble going a day without doing it. (I have wondered what our bodies would do, once our prostate and testicles are full to the brim with semen and sperm ready to be ejaculated, and a guy doesn't wank or have sex to release it. I wonder if we just stop making more and let the semen already made just sit there and get old, or if we'd start having a lot of nighttime wet dream releases. Would our bodies ejaculate old semen it had made a month ago???)

gersu1322
September 29th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Not me. I tried to stop a couple times, but I have trouble going a day without doing it. (I have wondered what our bodies would do, once our prostate and testicles are full to the brim with semen and sperm ready to be ejaculated, and a guy doesn't wank or have sex to release it. I wonder if we just stop making more and let the semen already made just sit there and get old, or if we'd start having a lot of nighttime wet dream releases. Would our bodies ejaculate old semen it had made a month ago???)
That's why it's healthy to ejaculate at least once a day or every 2 days. Our body stores the semen produced in the prostate and seminal vesicles. If it stays there so much time, it starts to produce some substances which can be cancerigenous and later in life can cause prostate problems.

Jake445
September 29th, 2017, 09:41 AM
The longest I've stopped was two weeks.
I was on a hiking and camping trip and I shared a tent with my sister.
So I lacked opportunity.

mick01
September 29th, 2017, 10:00 AM
I think it was about 4 or 5 days without jerking off for me and that was plenty long enough. I can't imagine going for a month without.

Vegas2933
September 29th, 2017, 10:39 AM
I stopped for two weeks last year. It was tough! :)

Hermes
September 29th, 2017, 11:26 AM
...Has anybody else set out not to wank or been in a situation where you couldn't? and for how long?

The longest I have gone without cumming while being well was a week and that was lack of privacy rather than challenging myself. I have gone longer when I had a serious infection - in that situation your body's priorities change and you are just not horny.

I have never set out to abstain just to prove I could do it but then I have never been into the whole "give something up for lent" idea. If I have to do without something because it isn't available then fine, but if it is available and it isn't bad for me, then I'll indulge. So, given that wanking, and especially cumming, feels wonderful, gives relief from being horny so you can concentrate on others things and is good for you why would I want to avoid doing it?

It is also worth noting that people's success rate with abstinence is very low. If you want to build your character by setting yourself a challenge then you would be much better to pick something that requires a bit of effort but which, provided you put the effort it, is likely to be achievable.

...(I have wondered what our bodies would do, once our prostate and testicles are full to the brim with semen and sperm ready to be ejaculated, and a guy doesn't wank or have sex to release it. I wonder if we just stop making more and let the semen already made just sit there and get old, or if we'd start having a lot of nighttime wet dream releases. Would our bodies ejaculate old semen it had made a month ago???)

I did some searching but is seems no-one completely understands what happens beyond the fact we know the body can cope in this situation.

We've had various threads on here about wet dreams and the general trend seems to be that they happen more to those who masturbate less but there are too many exceptions for it to be simply a case that once everything is full a wet dream empties it out ready to start again. That would not explain having a wet dream the same night as having masturbated or why some guys could have one after minimal abstinence and others may abstain for weeks and still not get one, particularly as people who have abstained for more than a week often report that the amount of semen, when they finally do ejaculate, doesn't seem to increase that much beyond that first week.

Addressing sperm first it seems the epididymis can reabsorb sperm because this has to happen in a man who has had a vasectomy as they have nowhere else to go. Over time that does seem to damage it, though, and that has been suggested as one reason vasectomy reversals are often not successful and why the longer it has been since it was done the lower the chances of a reversal succeeding.

So that probably isn't happening in someone who is simply abstaining. It seems the setup is a bit like an auto-reloading gun and there is a wider part of the ejaculatory duct, called the ampulla, just before it goes into the prostate that is the equivalent of the chamber in a gun, which empties at ejaculation and then immediately starts to recharge with fresh sperm moving up from the epididymis along the vas deferens. Sperm are pretty small so to start with it is quite likely that the number will simply continue to increase even after some of them have died and, if the guy ejaculates at that point, the dead ones will just come out with the live ones. There must be a limit, though, and I couldn't find a definite answer as to what happens next. One option is that the ampulla may reabsorb them, the other is that they just overflow into the urethra and get peed out, or indeed some mixture of the two.

Regarding the seminal vesicles and the prostate which, together, make most of the liquid in semen, as I mentioned semen volume seems to increase quite quickly in the first few days after ejaculation but then the increase slows so that after a week the volume doesn't increase very fast. That suggests that after a week things are starting to get full. Again there doesn't seem to any real certainty about what happens next. Possibilities are that the glands concerned can simply slow down almost to a stop, that they are able to simultaneous reabsorb as well as produce in some kind of equilibrium, that the excess spills out into the urethra and is peed away or some combination of these. I have read, elsewhere, comments from guys who have said their pee is a bit cloudy after abstaining for a while so it seems like the last of these must happen, at least for some guys, but whether it is the only mechanism at work I don't know.

So the conclusion of all that seems to be that the body can cope but we're not exactly sure how.

Then there is the study that found frequent ejaculation (21 times per month or more often) had a protective effect against prostate cancer. That study only found this to be true - it did not try to work out any particular mechanism by which it could happen. I don't remember if it was the those who conducted the study or others, but I have certainly seen speculation that the mechanism could be that not ejaculating for ages allows chemicals to build up in the prostate and some of these may be carcinogenic. If this were indeed what is happening this supports the idea of the prostate being able to simultaneously produce and reabsorb but with the reabsorption limited to just water, not what is dissolved within it, as this would then have the effect of concentrating the liquid as time passes.

jamie_n5
September 29th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Why would you stop doing something that gives you great pleasure and is free and doesn't hurt you or run out?

ChillaxBoy17
September 29th, 2017, 11:39 AM
I went without wanking for like a week when I was on holiday, but I finally had to give in to it lol, it's really hard to not do it. But anyway, why force yourself not to do it? It's natural and feels good, and all boys do it.

Jrunner
September 29th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Why would anyone, aside from having no privacy or whatever, want to give up masturbating? I would have wet dreams ALL THE TIME if I did that lol

igalg
September 29th, 2017, 12:54 PM
I stopped for one month, but it was really difficult.

bonbon
September 29th, 2017, 05:02 PM
No, never really stopped for more than two or three days.

noah.whynot
September 29th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I'm not sure why you'd want to stop on purpose unless you felt like you were doing it so much that it was interfering with other parts of your life. If I've gone without for more than a few days I'm almost guaranteed to have a wet dream.

Jericho14
September 29th, 2017, 08:26 PM
That's really impossible for me especially that im only a teenager (Gets horny easily). I only managed to not wank for 8 days when i was on holidays last summer. There's nothing wrong if you masturbate almost every day

Going to Indonesia for 4 days next week so trying to keep my hands off my meat hehe

red04
September 29th, 2017, 08:35 PM
I try and I always fail maybe someday

iamcolin
September 29th, 2017, 10:17 PM
I've tried, didn't last long

Space Delta
September 30th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Decided to try and go a month without wanking (i tried a year ago and failed within a week)

Has anybody else set out not to wank or been in a situation where you couldn't? and for how long?
I went with jerking for 10 days on a school trip. I was sharing a room with two guys, one was my best buddy. He doesn't jerk off so it was fine for him, but I went crazy the last couple of days. One night, we were sorta wrestling and I came pretty close. But thankfully, we had a lot of hiking and stuff to do and so I didn't get a chance to be horny.

I suppose its true to some extent. Although whenever I've went without jerking (for stretches of 3-5 days), I've felt horny but never had a wet dream.

The longest I have gone without cumming while being well was a week and that was lack of privacy rather than challenging myself. I have gone longer when I had a serious infection - in that situation your body's priorities change and you are just not horny.

I have never set out to abstain just to prove I could do it but then I have never been into the whole "give something up for lent" idea. If I have to do without something because it isn't available then fine, but if it is available and it isn't bad for me, then I'll indulge. So, given that wanking, and especially cumming, feels wonderful, gives relief from being horny so you can concentrate on others things and is good for you why would I want to avoid doing it?

It is also worth noting that people's success rate with abstinence is very low. If you want to build your character by setting yourself a challenge then you would be much better to pick something that requires a bit of effort but which, provided you put the effort it, is likely to be achievable.

I did some searching but is seems no-one completely understands what happens beyond the fact we know the body can cope in this situation.

We've had various threads on here about wet dreams and the general trend seems to be that they happen more to those who masturbate less but there are too many exceptions for it to be simply a case that once everything is full a wet dream empties it out ready to start again. That would not explain having a wet dream the same night as having masturbated or why some guys could have one after minimal abstinence and others may abstain for weeks and still not get one, particularly as people who have abstained for more than a week often report that the amount of semen, when they finally do ejaculate, doesn't seem to increase that much beyond that first week.

Addressing sperm first it seems the epididymis can reabsorb sperm because this has to happen in a man who has had a vasectomy as they have nowhere else to go. Over time that does seem to damage it, though, and that has been suggested as one reason vasectomy reversals are often not successful and why the longer it has been since it was done the lower the chances of a reversal succeeding.

So that probably isn't happening in someone who is simply abstaining. It seems the setup is a bit like an auto-reloading gun and there is a wider part of the ejaculatory duct, called the ampulla, just before it goes into the prostate that is the equivalent of the chamber in a gun, which empties at ejaculation and then immediately starts to recharge with fresh sperm moving up from the epididymis along the vas deferens. Sperm are pretty small so to start with it is quite likely that the number will simply continue to increase even after some of them have died and, if the guy ejaculates at that point, the dead ones will just come out with the live ones. There must be a limit, though, and I couldn't find a definite answer as to what happens next. One option is that the ampulla may reabsorb them, the other is that they just overflow into the urethra and get peed out, or indeed some mixture of the two.

Regarding the seminal vesicles and the prostate which, together, make most of the liquid in semen, as I mentioned semen volume seems to increase quite quickly in the first few days after ejaculation but then the increase slows so that after a week the volume doesn't increase very fast. That suggests that after a week things are starting to get full. Again there doesn't seem to any real certainty about what happens next. Possibilities are that the glands concerned can simply slow down almost to a stop, that they are able to simultaneous reabsorb as well as produce in some kind of equilibrium, that the excess spills out into the urethra and is peed away or some combination of these. I have read, elsewhere, comments from guys who have said their pee is a bit cloudy after abstaining for a while so it seems like the last of these must happen, at least for some guys, but whether it is the only mechanism at work I don't know.

So the conclusion of all that seems to be that the body can cope but we're not exactly sure how.

Then there is the study that found frequent ejaculation (21 times per month or more often) had a protective effect against prostate cancer. That study only found this to be true - it did not try to work out any particular mechanism by which it could happen. I don't remember if it was the those who conducted the study or others, but I have certainly seen speculation that the mechanism could be that not ejaculating for ages allows chemicals to build up in the prostate and some of these may be carcinogenic. If this were indeed what is happening this supports the idea of the prostate being able to simultaneously produce and reabsorb but with the reabsorption limited to just water, not what is dissolved within it, as this would then have the effect of concentrating the liquid as time passes.

Excellent explanation man!
I'm really impressed.

loki2000
September 30th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Was a whole week while I was in the hospital ! Take a guess what the first thing I did as soon as I got home !.....Straight to the bathroom !!! OMG did that feel awesome !!!!

teenboyNathan
September 30th, 2017, 11:03 PM
I tried to see how long I could go without wanking and it ended in 3 days lol

Chetz
October 1st, 2017, 06:45 AM
It would be almost impossible for me. I could last for only two days. I tried doing it last September 29.

Pitsirikos
October 1st, 2017, 07:36 AM
It would be also impossible for me too. I really need to do it every single day!!!

Aventzger
October 1st, 2017, 08:34 AM
I'm trying to see how long I can I last. I made a deal with a friend of mine.

Lord Of Curiosity
October 1st, 2017, 04:39 PM
First of all, why would you do that to yourself? Second, you will have more wet dreams as it is importent that your seed gets refreshed often. Third, I've went without for 2 weeks at least just because I had other things to do and didnt think of it.

Malex530
October 1st, 2017, 11:15 PM
I’m currently on day 2 of 30, I’m trying to improve how long i last with a reset of sorts.

Jadennow
October 2nd, 2017, 12:17 AM
Right now it's been about 125 days since my last time. I've been wearing a chastity device so I can't wank/fap/masturbate/touch myself, or whatever you want to call it. People seem to be all over the place with the masturbation subject, but for me there's more reasons not to do it than to do it. I can see doing it once in a while but g's, the frequencies I've read of guys fapping on this site is way overboard in my opinion. I support anyone to take the nofap challenge and at least experiment and see how you feel after going a while without it.

I'm trying to see how long I can I last. I made a deal with a friend of mine.
Cool, So what's the deal you made with your friend? What does the winner get? Just curious.

Aventzger
October 2nd, 2017, 10:02 AM
Cool, So what's the deal you made with your friend? What does the winner get? Just curious.

Just a simple challenge to see who can last the longest without having to wank. We yet to decide what forfeit does the loser have to do. Most likely gonna be something embarrassing HAHA :fool:

Jadennow
October 2nd, 2017, 10:24 AM
Just a simple challenge to see who can last the longest without having to wank. We yet to decide what forfeit does the loser have to do. Most likely gonna be something embarrassing HAHA :fool:

Haha, well I hope you're the winner! When did you start the challenge?

joel02
October 2nd, 2017, 11:46 AM
i tryed for 2 weeks

Aventzger
October 2nd, 2017, 12:37 PM
Haha, well I hope you're the winner! When did you start the challenge?

Thanks mate! Gotta have some self-control! Not to long ago, 'bout 3-5 days ago?

Jadennow
October 2nd, 2017, 05:56 PM

Cool man, well let us know how it goes. :)

NoahNoah
October 2nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
i stopped for 2 weeks last year to see if i could challenge myself. hardest 2 weeks of my life.

i was so horny that at the end of the two weeks when i jerked off i came in 60 seconds and shot the biggest load i've ever seen.

martinpajero
October 2nd, 2017, 11:35 PM
never even considered it. i enjoy doing it too much. the most i've gone without doing it was probably about a week.

KingExplosionMurder
October 3rd, 2017, 09:31 AM
No itís really hard, the most Iíve gone was 5 days

NickOc
October 3rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
I tried to go a week without it but failed on the fourth day and ended up having to in a public restroom lol

NewLeafsFan
October 6th, 2017, 02:22 AM
When I got circumcised six months ago I had to go without. Longest I've ever gone. I went 15 days. I was supposed to wait 3-4 weeks but I couldn't. Would have been better if i had waited cause it was bleeding and stuff. Live and learn.

CharlesB
October 6th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Used to go on holidays with fam n shared a room with bro.... so bout a week max

first thing i did when i got home? you guessed it LOL

xXCaptainteemoXx
October 6th, 2017, 05:31 PM
I've gone 3 months without masturbating before. It's really nothing special. It's either you don't masturbate and you're horny all the time because your body wants to release, or you masturbate and don't feel horny all the time

BoyOBoy
October 7th, 2017, 05:09 PM
No it just feels too good

Ricky.h
October 8th, 2017, 01:10 PM

I think I've went about three weeks or maybe even a month at one time because I had sex literally everyday so yeah actually

Jon Ian
October 18th, 2017, 05:31 AM
The longest I could go is maybe 3 weeks then I couldn't resist anymore

Kevgpdx
October 18th, 2017, 06:50 AM
I've never tried and I honestly can't imagine ever trying. Jerking off is great.

adtse
October 18th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Once I tried wanking in the school bathroom. But I think someone caught me through the stall door crevice. I'm not doing that again.

ChillaxBoy17
October 18th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Thats what I'm trying to do at the minute, so far i've reached about day 5 ;)

aaron165
October 18th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Thats what I'm trying to do at the minute, so far i've reached about day 5 ;)

Let me know how you get on, I made it 2 weeks before I gave in.

PM me if you want

adtse
October 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM
I tried going 3 weeks to see if I get a wet dream. Nope. But I did have a lot of com coming out after 3 weeks.

joel02
October 18th, 2017, 04:45 PM
i had tryed 3 weeks when i was in holiday with other. i was able because there are much distractions. when i am alone i can't resist and i feel need to jerk

adtse
October 18th, 2017, 04:51 PM
i had tryed 3 weeks when i was in holiday with other. i was able because there are much distractions. when i am alone i can't resist and i feel need to jerk

I was once on vacation, and there were too many distractions (i.e. having to use the bathroom quickly, watching TV, etc.). I went one week with no wanking.

Jadennow
October 23rd, 2017, 02:19 PM

Hey, so how did your challenge go? Did you win?

adtse
October 23rd, 2017, 06:55 PM
I wonder why it is so hard for some people to just only go a few days

Hamodyalot
October 23rd, 2017, 09:35 PM
I stoped for tree week when traveling with family it was a bit hard to do but I get wet dream in that time

Olds01
October 23rd, 2017, 09:53 PM
Over the summer I had an epiphany over a few things, and it is during that time that I decided not to masturbate from then until school started, which would've been about 2 months. I made it a week before I decided that it would be fine to masturbate just once a week. I have since done so just about every day, and I really wish I had the self-discipline to keep up with the 2 month streak I had.

walter684
October 24th, 2017, 07:56 AM
I tried to go without for two weeks and ended up lasting one

Aventzger
October 24th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Hey, so how did your challenge go? Did you win?

Haha, sadly nope. Couldn't resist the temptation :/ Oh well, gotta await my forfeit that my friend decides to punish me with :blue:

TheSmokingMan
October 24th, 2017, 10:47 PM

Nope.
I don't even try because I know better! :D

Surferbicep17
October 25th, 2017, 12:44 AM
when I don't jack off my cum squirts a foot high multiple times

ItsFootballnotSoccer
October 25th, 2017, 05:48 AM
I did a week of edging if that counts, I think thats the longest for me

aaron165
October 25th, 2017, 08:15 AM
when I don't jack off my cum squirts a foot high multiple times

Once I shot over my head (whilst sat up) and it hit the wall behind me because i'd edged for a few days

Jadennow
October 27th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Haha, sadly nope. Couldn't resist the temptation :/ Oh well, gotta await my forfeit that my friend decides to punish me with :blue:

Awe man! Well at least you tried, hopefully he doesn't make you do something too bad lol

Falcons_11
October 28th, 2017, 10:06 AM
I tried twice nnot jerking off for a month just to see if I could do it. But, both times I couldn't and gave up after a week or so. My problem was that after the first week the urge to jerk off got stronger and stronger that it was making me go crazy. I thought about sex all of the time and I got so many boners too. I just had to do it. Maybe other dudes who have more will power than I do can last longer. But, as for me, I just couldn't hold out for more than a week or two.

Hans_Olo
October 28th, 2017, 11:19 PM
I've tried to stop jerking off a few times, but couldn't hold myself back, so yeah

thecoolguy963
October 29th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Tried going as long as i could, lasted 8 or 9 days before i gave in

topseededamateur
October 31st, 2017, 11:12 AM
once i was on a long trip and i realy didnt have the chance for wanking.it was about 3 weeks i think

hesaidhesaid
November 1st, 2017, 05:02 AM
(On a challenge), I did 10 days which is my record......and my best friend lasted four hours. Go figure.

adtse
November 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
I might try No Nut November. So what you try to do, is to try not to play with the your privates, do not do it for the whole month. It will be hard, but I will try.

Brandon-19Bi
November 2nd, 2017, 10:41 PM
I might try No Nut November. So what you try to do, is to try not to play with the your privates, do not do it for the whole month. It will be hard, but I will try.

Oh no way in hell I could last that long without touching myself lol good luck

Jadennow
November 17th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Today is my birthday AND it's been 171 days since I was last able to touch my penis, 100% no wanking. This is by far the longest I've personally gone without it.

Jaffe
November 18th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Never tried to abstain, and see no reason to try.

Maurice998
November 19th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Iíve tried so many times for all sorts of different lengths of time but I always fail

jonsnowman
November 19th, 2017, 09:02 AM
the longest i have gone is about a week and a half

Aventzger
November 28th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Awe man! Well at least you tried, hopefully he doesn't make you do something too bad lol

Well, better late than never update. I got my head shaved and I actually like it. The breeze in my hair is unreal HAHA.:metal:

JackB
November 28th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Me and my best friend challenged each other to see who can go longer I went 21 days and won, but came like a whole bucket full after

Fritz
November 30th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I havent really touched myself like that before to tell the truth

urcruz
December 1st, 2017, 01:20 PM
I havent really touched myself like that before to tell the truth

Why not? Arenít You curious about how it feels

Fritz
December 1st, 2017, 02:56 PM
Why not? Arenít You curious about how it feels

I mean I dont know, how does it feel

ChillaxBoy17
December 1st, 2017, 03:10 PM

It feels amazing bro... Once you've had an orgasm you'll go to any great lengths to have another one. They feel divine... I started masturbating when I was your age and have been totally addicted ever since. It's like a curse lol!
Go ahead and try it, but I warn you.. once you've tried it there's no going back!! (like ever..) :D:D;);)

Fritz
December 1st, 2017, 03:59 PM
It feels amazing bro... Once you've had an orgasm you'll go to any great lengths to have another one. They feel divine... I started masturbating when I was your age and have been totally addicted ever since. It's like a curse lol!
Go ahead and try it, but I warn you.. once you've tried it there's no going back!! (like ever..) :D:D;);)

Its like a curse? lol

ChillaxBoy17
December 1st, 2017, 04:01 PM
Its like a curse? lol

Yeah.. in a good way.. (you get addicted to it.) Go and do it, seriously I mean it.

Fritz
December 1st, 2017, 04:09 PM
Yeah.. in a good way.. (you get addicted to it.) Go and do it, seriously I mean it.

I guess I can try it out

ChillaxBoy17
December 1st, 2017, 04:11 PM
I guess I can try it out

Yeah do it... ;)

zzzzzzzzzz
December 1st, 2017, 04:49 PM

As others have said, once U orgasm, U won't want to stop!

Fritz
December 1st, 2017, 05:35 PM
As others have said, once U orgasm, U won't want to stop!

Yeah, maybe ill do it

zzzzzzzzzz
December 1st, 2017, 05:42 PM
Yeah, maybe ill do it

let us know if U enjoy it!

Fritz
December 1st, 2017, 05:43 PM
let us know if U enjoy it!

What about you, what did it feel like to you

zzzzzzzzzz
December 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM
What about you, what did it feel like to you

First time I was 10 (I was early). Dick just wanted rubbed. Then I got a buildup, and it felt like I wanted to pee (at this point keep going!). Then I cummed. Total surprise, and best feeling ever!

Fritz
December 1st, 2017, 05:50 PM
First time I was 10 (I was early). Dick just wanted rubbed. Then I got a buildup, and it felt like I wanted to pee (at this point keep going!). Then I cummed. Total surprise, and best feeling ever!

Wow you did it that young, that kinda makes me think I should have already done it

zzzzzzzzzz
December 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM
Wow you did it that young, that kinda makes me think I should have already done it

I was young. Average is 12-13. I've heard of late bloomers at 15....

Fritz
December 1st, 2017, 05:56 PM
I was young. Average is 12-13. I've heard of late bloomers at 15....

Kinda have a hard one now lol

urcruz
December 1st, 2017, 06:14 PM
Kinda have a hard one now lol

Lmao. I didnít it when I was in 7th grade and it was literally the best feeling ever

The captain
December 2nd, 2017, 11:45 AM
only once during family's vacation but really don't wanna lol

JacobJ
December 4th, 2017, 09:11 AM
After 3 weeks of no wanking I was all by myself in the house and couldn’t resist. Felt like the best ever.

Cassius14
December 4th, 2017, 11:35 AM
I think if I was to go without wanking then I'd be seeing an increase of wet dreams. I'm already trying to cut down on those!

Fritz
December 4th, 2017, 11:39 AM
I think if I was to go without wanking then I'd be seeing an increase of wet dreams. I'm already trying to cut down on those!

What wanting or wet dreams, ive never really had the latter

Cassius14
December 4th, 2017, 11:53 AM
What wanting or wet dreams, ive never really had the latter

I'm trying to prevent the wet dreams so I think I stand no chance if I stop wanking and cumming

baseball1
December 13th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Nope longest might have been a week

OldNewGuy
December 13th, 2017, 05:06 PM
I have never tried.

SwimmerDudeJR
December 13th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I tried it for a while. I think I lasted less than two weeks before I started getting painful blue balls. I couldn’t take it any longer and it was frustrating. So I just ended up jacking off again.

Muddy Sneakers
December 13th, 2017, 09:47 PM
never really tried to stop doing it for a specific time. but last year i got sick and didn't do it for a week or so, and then it was final exam week and i was cramming and didnt do it and then whole family went away. And all of a sudden i realized it must have been about 3 weeks. of course it felt amazing when i finally did it.

ncraw
December 14th, 2017, 01:11 AM
I wouldn't dare. I only go without if it's not on purpose so when I'm busy or sick or something.

FawksRunner
December 16th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Yeah I tried this but failed as well

EatMyFace
December 23rd, 2017, 02:51 AM
Longest for me was 2 weeks. Hell

Anonymousteenager01
December 23rd, 2017, 07:44 AM
I decided to try and stop about 4 days ago . I failed . I jerked off by the end of the night .

Diverperry
December 23rd, 2017, 05:10 PM
Iíve gone years without it before for religious beliefs and nothing adverse happened other than I felt my mind was clearer and it was easier to concentrate

Jaseblader
December 23rd, 2017, 10:36 PM
I can go months at a time yes i have before

Josh_Ry
December 27th, 2017, 05:41 AM
The longest i have gone is two weeks during a summer camp. At the end it was like hell, i couldnít take it any longer and i was getting boners all the time. First fap was amazing though

TheMagicPotato
December 27th, 2017, 07:42 AM
I have a very tight schedule, so, sometimes I'm too tired to fap at night.

I spend May without fapping due to this. First fap in June, I blew up.

Shamal
December 27th, 2017, 11:20 AM
I went for about 2 weeks while on holiday and that was tough; it was plenty long enough for me.

Tauty
December 27th, 2017, 11:51 AM
I went about 10 days once but couldnt manage any longer haha. Even teh feel of the bed made me wanna do it

Freshavacado
December 27th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I tried, I was in India at my grannyís and shared a bed with younger cousin... after 5 days I just wanked next to him in the morning. He caught me and then I taught him how to wank and do all things sexual

Lukaszislukasz
December 28th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Iíve challenged myself not to wank and reaches about two - three weeks but thereís been situations (family holidays, when camping and stuff) where you just canít

Astronomerplanes
December 28th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I tried, I was in India at my grannyís and shared a bed with younger cousin... after 5 days I just wanked next to him in the morning. He caught me and then I taught him how to wank and do all things sexual

Sounds like a good idea you both get to have your fun then.

TWDjacob
December 29th, 2017, 02:20 PM
I definitely can't go that long, a week and a half it hard for me to do when I try to just see how long I can go without doing it

Freshavacado
December 29th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Sounds like a good idea you both get to have your fun then.

Trust me, we had lots of fun

Martainfey96
December 29th, 2017, 05:41 PM
I've gone a week but that's it. It's unhealthy to go long so I try to do it once a day, I do like the feeling of doing it after a week though