PDA

View Full Version : 17 and insecure with boys

BlackBike9
September 29th, 2017, 04:06 AM
I don't trust them a lot. I have the feeling that even everything goes well, sth bad will come at the end.Talking two weeks with a guy(who I like), he asked me date him this Saturday. What should I do? And what about first kiss?

Scarydrago
September 29th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Why don't you trust boys

mick01
September 29th, 2017, 10:13 AM
I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience with a boy but most of us are really nice and trustworthy. Maybe you could try to build up your trust in boys by going out with this guy but do it in safe circumstances.
And just make the first kiss a short one, like a peck on the lips.

jamie_n5
September 29th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Well if you like him then go on a date with him. It isn't that unusual for someone to have a bad experience with a date or person. As far as a first kiss they usually just kind of happen when you feel a close moment and just do it. I wouldn't be concerned about a first kiss on a first date. Just see what happens and nature kind of takes over. Good luck.

Chaosphere
October 4th, 2017, 05:15 AM
I don't trust them a lot. I have the feeling that even everything goes well, sth bad will come at the end.Talking two weeks with a guy(who I like), he asked me date him this Saturday. What should I do? And what about first kiss?
Eventually, everything in life comes down to pushing yourself that little bit out of your comfort zone and normal limits, to reach new level and expand your horizons. Don't enter the relationship expecting it to fail, but live it in a way that you'll learn and experience new things and know that those are the things that will persist past the relationship if it ends, not regrets or heartache. Use the things you learn and experience and the good times to make sure that neither party leaves the whole undertaking feeling guilty or wronged unless absolutely necessary.

NewLeafsFan
October 5th, 2017, 12:35 AM
You need to be very careful when you date guys. There is a connection between girls that get taken advantage of and those that have a good male role model. Not sure if thats your situation or not but either way be careful.

Bluegrass
October 5th, 2017, 05:37 AM
I hope the date went well.You should always treat the first few dates as just friend time and hold the kisses until it seems right unless you don't really care how soon it is.Do believe it will workout but if it does not don't force it and let it go.

Not here
October 5th, 2017, 05:57 AM
That's great advice from Mary. It's what I always do.

BlackBike9
October 8th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Thanks you! And the date went enough good and we didn't kissed, I didn't want anyway.

SallyWinters
October 9th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Don't go with this guy. He doesn't feel right.

BlackBike9
October 9th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Don't go with this guy. He doesn't feel right.

Why are you saying this?

varun.karma
October 11th, 2017, 01:49 AM
A guy wants nothing more than a compliment or anything they thing feels great. If you ever want to make him happy, quickly peck him on the cheek or lips before you say goodbye to each other. Im telling you all guys love that. And also make sure you compliment him about things that he may be slightly insecure about like his looks, clothing choices, height, his personality, lol also if he tells you his dick size then make sure you compliment him on that as well whether its big or small because all guys love a self esteem boost from a cute girl!!