PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal

benster
September 29th, 2017, 01:32 AM
Is it normal To wank without thinking about sex or girls. I do it becos it feels good not becos im imaging having sex

martinpajero
September 29th, 2017, 01:43 AM
i know what you mean, like the act itself of wanking is what turns you on. idk how normal it is but i can tell you it's kind of like that for me too.

benster
September 29th, 2017, 01:52 AM
i know what you mean, like the act itself of wanking is what turns you on. idk how normal it is but i can tell you it's kind of like that for me too.

Cool thanks I thought I was weird cos I dont think about girls (or boys if I was gay)

Vegas2933
September 29th, 2017, 01:59 AM
Nothing about that is weird. I do it sometimes too. :)

martinpajero
September 29th, 2017, 02:23 AM
Cool thanks I thought I was weird cos I dont think about girls (or boys if I was gay)

i basically think about my hard cock and how good it feels to play with it

benster
September 29th, 2017, 03:15 AM
i basically think about my hard cock and how good it feels to play with it

same

lliam
September 29th, 2017, 03:30 AM
thinking whilst wanking? wow, didn't ever imagine someone does it.

loki2000
September 29th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Very normal ! I do the same thing .. I get horny and enjoy watching myself beat off gets me excited...fast ..slow.. balls bouncing around.. and knowing that awesome feeling is about to happen when I squirt makes it even more intense !

Jake445
September 29th, 2017, 09:52 AM
It's normal & fun either way!

mick01
September 29th, 2017, 09:58 AM
I never thought about not thinking about having sex while jerking off but that doesn't mean your way isn't normal. The idea is to orgasm so whatever gets you to that works fine.

jamie_n5
September 29th, 2017, 11:45 AM
I don't always think about sex when wanking. Sometimes I just kind of daydream.

pjones
September 30th, 2017, 05:20 AM
Is it normal To wank without thinking about sex or girls. I do it becos it feels good not becos im imaging having sex

sure it it. and because it just feels good is why I do it too

Jaffe
September 30th, 2017, 09:37 PM
I hope that this is not weird. Because I do it too.

mick01
September 30th, 2017, 09:43 PM
I hope that this is not weird. Because I do it too.

So you just jerk off based on it feeling good and without the need to think about being with anyone else. That makes perfect sense to me and I might try that.

Jaffe
September 30th, 2017, 09:52 PM
So you just jerk off based on it feeling good and without the need to think about being with anyone else. That makes perfect sense to me and I might try that.

Yes. Every boy has fantasies. I have them too. I do masturbate to fantasy, but I also often masturbate just concentrating on myself and what I am feeling, rather than on a fantasy. It's actually very nice!

ChillaxBoy17
October 3rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
Yeah I suppose it's normal, but I find that hard, usually I can't help but think about boys when I wank. (I'm gay).

NickOc
October 3rd, 2017, 05:46 PM
Yea i have before just because i was hard

Hermes
October 4th, 2017, 03:29 AM
I think it is normal in that I do not think there is a hard link between masturbation and fantasy.

Back when I started puberty, suddenly found my penis has got interesting and pulled back the foreskin to see what was inside and started masturbating the desire to do those things seemed to come from within, not from thinking about anyone else.

So, I think thinking of other people sexually and fantasising is a separate part of development. You can masturbate without fantasising, you can fantasise without masturbating and of course you can combine the two which is pretty common, but not compulsory.

Sevro au Barca
October 4th, 2017, 10:41 PM
I would say I have three categories of jerking off:

1. the normal hormone-fueled sex-fest kind
2. the kind where you just absent-mindedly do it while thinking about, I dunno, math problems and homework
3. the kind where you do it just for the sake of doing it

I know sometimes, especially if I haven't done it for a day or two, just the thought of jerking of turns me on. Not thinking about having sex or anything, just jerking off.

Falcons_11
October 5th, 2017, 05:43 PM
There's nothing wrong with jerking off and not think about sex. But most of the time when I jerk off I think about sex with somebody I like.

Curious_Guy
October 8th, 2017, 04:09 PM
For me totally normal, I often jerk off just thinking about my boner and watching as I stroke my cock thinking how good it feels.