PDA

View Full Version : First kiss! :*

BlackBike9
September 28th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Hello everyone, this is my first post and I have a very simple problem; I haven't kiss yet! I'm 17 and this time I think I finally found a guy to be interested with. I want to tell me your first-kiss-experience and to give me some advice.

P.S. I'm greek, excuse me for my mistakes.

With love love, Effie

Lukas1999
September 30th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Hello BlackBike9,

welcome to this forum. I am german, and I think I will do some mistakes too, of course. I had english as a subject in school and I try to improve my english skills in free time now. I began a apprenticeship in august. On two days a week I am in school too and there is a english subject too.

Excuse me for telling so much yet, i lost the focus on your question.

Of course I can tell you something about my first kissing experience. I think it was when I was 11. My girlfriend at this time and I were cuddeling and then I kissed her. It was wonderful.

If you and your friend are looking at each other closely I think it is a good time to kiss.

Brigje
September 30th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Hello everyone, this is my first post and I have a very simple problem; I haven't kiss yet! I'm 17 and this time I think I finally found a guy to be interested with. I want to tell me your first-kiss-experience and to give me some advice.

P.S. I'm greek, excuse me for my mistakes.

With love love, Effie

Like most first times, a first time French Kissing can be an awesome experience.

I donít think it is necessary to give advice or hints, it is a natural thing to do when you like each other, just follow your feelings and instincts and donít be afraid to make mistakes. Have fun and enjoy it.

Lukas1999
September 30th, 2017, 02:06 PM
It is a moment you can't plan. This is a fact. If it happens, it happens. You are not able do influence it. It is a really magic moment.
I wish you very good luck!

Hollywood
September 30th, 2017, 11:34 PM
My first kiss was terrible but I think it's because it was forced. Everything was forced; the kiss, the relationship, all of it. The moral of the story is; don't force anything. Let everything flow naturally, let things happen as they will, and the experience will be more likely to be a positive one.

Lukas1999
October 1st, 2017, 08:02 AM
You are right Hollywood ! You should force nothing. My latest relationship was some kind of forced. I didn't want the relationship because it was long distance. She asked again and again and I was together with her but I sometimes felt not good at it. As I felt good we broke up because we were arguing all the time.

Claire Asteroid
October 1st, 2017, 03:27 PM
I was 13 and it was with my friend's big brother. I was sat on his lap at her house because there wasn't enough seats and we ended up joking around and he tickled me a bit then he kissed me. I didn't really know what to do but we French kissed for a few minutes. Just let it happen and relax your face and your body and you'll probably enjoy it a lot.

BlackBike9
October 2nd, 2017, 12:34 PM
Thank you for telling me all these. Really helpful :)

BlackParadePixie
October 2nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
My first kiss was clumsy and rushed. But I think alot are like that. Don't worry, it gets better.

Claire Asteroid
October 3rd, 2017, 10:50 AM
Thank you for telling me all these. Really helpful :)

How did it go with the guy you are interested in?

BlackBike9
October 8th, 2017, 12:40 PM
How did it go with the guy you are interested in?

Everything goes okay, we didn't kissed but that isn't a problem. He told me he likes me but I'm afraid of being with somebody this period. This summer I give final exams to school and I want to study to medicine and not to destroy my future.

SallyWinters
October 9th, 2017, 12:34 AM
I haven't kissed yet, neither have I found someone special yet. Hence, I would congratulate on that first, that you have actually found someone.

About the kiss, I believe if he likes you too then you're pretty near to your first kiss. :D

benster
October 9th, 2017, 02:03 AM
is a first kiss on the lips or is it when u do tongues
i kissed on cheeks and lips once but not tongues

BlackBike9
October 9th, 2017, 06:45 AM
is a first kiss on the lips or is it when u do tongues
i kissed on cheeks and lips once but not tongues

Actually here if a guy kisses you, he'll kiss woth tongue. That's why I am/was afraid.

varun.karma
October 11th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Make sure your first kiss isnt with tongue because things can get a bit messy there. Your first kiss should idealy be like a peck on the lips or either a full on snogging session.

benster
October 11th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Make sure your first kiss isnt with tongue because things can get a bit messy there. Your first kiss should idealy be like a peck on the lips or either a full on snogging session.

Mine was a peck then on lips. Dont really want a full snog yet

benster
October 11th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Actually here if a guy kisses you, he'll kiss woth tongue. That's why I am/was afraid.
Me too cos I don't want tongues or z snog yet

Skylake78
October 14th, 2017, 09:31 AM
While I haven't had my first kiss yet or have been in a relationship, I do agree that you shouldn't force anything, or move things ahead too fast.

Claire Asteroid
October 17th, 2017, 09:17 AM

Kissing with tongues can be awkward, but it feels good.

Brigje
October 17th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Kissing with tongues can be awkward, but it feels good.

There is a saying;
Kisses should not leave you satisfied.
They should leave you wanting.

Claire Asteroid
October 18th, 2017, 04:23 AM
There is a saying;
Kisses should not leave you satisfied.
They should leave you wanting.

I never heard that but I think I know what you mean.