benster
September 28th, 2017, 07:11 AM
why do some boys shave there pubes off

bigwolf2
September 28th, 2017, 07:13 AM
There are a lot of reasons to do it.

Maurice998
September 28th, 2017, 08:40 AM
I do because it looks nicer and makes my dick look even bigger.

mick01
September 28th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Just my opinion but I don't think it looks nicer at all. It looks odd to me. Trimming is fine.

ZigZagg
September 28th, 2017, 09:51 AM
To look cleaner, to make their dick look larger, for their gf/bf, because they think it looks sexier.
i trim btw

jamie_n5
September 28th, 2017, 11:57 AM
I love pubes and think anyone over 14 looks odd without some pubes. I think trimming is fine but shaved to me makes me feel weird about it.

beachdude
September 28th, 2017, 01:01 PM
why do some boys shave there pubes off

Simple, Iím not a fan of body hair. If you think about it, not everyone that can grow facial hair does. Maybe they donít like how it looks or how it feels, doesnít really matter. What does matter is they donít what facial hair. Itís no different with the hair that grows on other places of your body, itís your preference and choice.

noah.whynot
September 28th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Boys probably do it for a variety of reasons: they like the way it looks, their gf (or bf) likes it that way, they feel cleaner, they don't like too much hair, etc. It's not everybody's thing but it seems to be pretty common for boys to shave or at least trim their pubes. I think it looks good on some guys, but not necessarily all, just like some guys look good with pubes.

user-999
September 28th, 2017, 01:15 PM
They preffer the look, it's not as hot down there if you do it, and there are other reasons too...

scott2002
September 28th, 2017, 01:44 PM
In the locker room at my school I have never seen any HS age guy who shaves bald down there. I trim mine, but I like the looks of a nice growth of pubes above my junk.

bojack
September 28th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Its just a personal preference, same as a guy shaving his face (although i guess we consider shaved face the default but with pubes unshaved is the default)

Falcons_11
September 28th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Its just a personal preference, same as a guy shaving his face (although i guess we consider shaved face the default but with pubes unshaved is the default)

I agree with Luke. It's a personal choice like cutting your hair short or leaving it long.

martinpajero
September 28th, 2017, 07:37 PM
like they said, personal choice. i don't understand it myself because i think shaved dicks look weird af but to each their own. trimming is usually more than enough but a natural look is great too.

hairy balls
September 28th, 2017, 08:18 PM
i leave mine natural

Jake445
September 29th, 2017, 10:04 AM
I shave my pubes and armpit hair every few days or so.
It just feels and looks nicer in my opinion.
Most of the boys in my class either trim there pubes or don't have a lot of hair yet.
I'm definitely in the minority with shaving.

randomguy26
September 29th, 2017, 11:36 AM
I love pubes and think anyone over 14 looks odd without some pubes. I think trimming is fine but shaved to me makes me feel weird about it.

Have you ever shaved off or trimmed your pubes? I trimmed mine once but never completely shaved them off.

pjones
September 30th, 2017, 05:24 AM
I like the look and feel of having a bare pubic area. My boyfriend trims. Boys at school shave, not many, trim, quite a few, and natural, majority, based on the ones I've seen in the showers over the years.

Sean2
October 2nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
I shave my pubes and armpit hair every few days or so.
It just feels and looks nicer in my opinion.
Most of the boys in my class either trim there pubes or don't have a lot of hair yet.
I'm definitely in the minority with shaving.
I agree with you. A little bit of hair at the base of my penis is best looking and feeling.

twinbros04
October 2nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Tbh I don't know, I used to and I feel just fine with unshaved pubes

Jericho14
October 2nd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Probably because it'll be easier to clean

Cassius14
October 3rd, 2017, 11:44 AM
They may shave or trim to make things more manageable, and maybe it feels better to them

NickOc
October 3rd, 2017, 05:49 PM
I do it because i like the feeling of them off and i heard when people suck your dick hair will get in their teeth and I didnít want that to happen