PDA

View Full Version : Penis size questions

Boomie
September 26th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Hi i'm 14 years old turning 15 in 2 months... i've Done af few tests on where i am in my puberty process and it seems to be that i am in around tanner stage 3,5-3,8. I've grown a lot in the past 1,5 years, my voice has deepened and so on, what just doesn't make sense to me is that my penis is only 4,8 inches ( about 12cm). In the past years since I started puberty (when I was 12) it have only grown 2-3 cm or 1 inch but I'm curious if it will grow more rapidly soon because I'm beginning to be a little bit impatient that it hasn't start groning much more rapidly. My friends have a 5,5-8 inch dick and i only have one that is about 4,8-4,9. - i've also seen my dad's penis and it is definitely above 6 inches. Btw I'm 180cm tall and my dad is 193cm. So I'm wondering if I should expect rapid growth soon or i'm just gonna keep growing slow. And also when will I have a 6+inch dick

noah.whynot
September 26th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Well I think everyone grows at different rates, and I think that includes the penis. Even if you're tall and you think that genetically (because of your dad) that you should end up with a 6+ penis, there's no guarantee that this will happen. I don't think anyone can exactly predict that.

jamie_n5
September 27th, 2017, 12:44 PM
My biggest penis growth was between 15-16 and you are approaching that now and I am guessing that you will take a growth spurt this year also. Don't worry man.

mick01
September 27th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Ya, like Jamie, my biggest growth spurt started happening last fall about the time I turned 15. It has grown more than an inch in that time. While there are no guarantees it seems like you will get some growth in the next year.

martinpajero
September 28th, 2017, 10:27 PM
you'll get a growth spurt soon and you'll get that 6 inch cock, don't worry.

iamcolin
September 29th, 2017, 12:32 AM
You're good with what you have, it doesn't matter how big you are

Fenrir Frost
September 29th, 2017, 02:01 AM
Tbh all penis sizes are different, mine is 3 inch flaccid and 7.5 inch erect, lol.