PDA

View Full Version : i am in trouble...

AmyymA
September 26th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Ok, so I started dating this boy. We are both 15. He has been a pretty good boyfriend and never pressured me for sex or anything. We started as virgins. So for our 6 month annivesary we decided to do it at his house. His parents werent going to be there. Just him and his older brother but his brother didn't care. So we had a nice dinner and went into his room and did it before we went to bed. So in the morning we decided to do it again but he said i should try on top. So while I was trying to figure out what I was doing on top of him, his older brother walked in while I was doing it. He said sorry and walked out. So later on, my bf went to make us some breakfest. I was in the living room feeling embarassed. His brother came in and was saying things like, now i know what you sound like during sex. Then he said if i didn't want him to tell my parents, i have to have sex with him. My parents are christians...they would have been so mad. So i gave in. My bf made breakfest and I had sex with his 18 year old brother...I was freaking out...what would you do?

ska8er
September 26th, 2017, 03:39 PM
I would say nothing now but if ur b/fs
brother blackmails u again I would then
tell ur b/f. I would not have givin in to his
demands but at that time I would have told
ur b/f what he was threatening u with.

bojack
September 26th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Coercion=non-consent so like if you really wanted to, you could get the law involved

mick01
September 27th, 2017, 09:35 AM
I would tell your boyfriend now what happened if for no other reason than to make sure you're not in that position again with the brother.

jamie_n5
September 27th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I would tell your boyfriend what happened if he doesn't already know. Tell him you didn't know what to do so you gave in to his brother. It would be up to you two if you wanted to do anything about this or not. If the brother ever pulls this again tell him no way and if he persists or threatens you with blackmail again tell him you will go to the police and report what he did and that he is threatening you again.

SethfromMI
September 27th, 2017, 06:12 PM
He could get into serious trouble for that. serious legal trouble. esp if he is 18 or over. talk to your bf but yea obviously never give into him. like others mentioned, if he tries to talk to you again, tell him you will go to the police. and if he does tell your parents, well as upset as they might be, I think they would be more upset some guy threatened to rape you if you did not give him what he wants

Just JT
September 27th, 2017, 09:24 PM
That's called rape in my world.
I'd tell your bf and see what his reactions is
Ever consider the fact he might known?
I mean seems like your bf is cooking breakfast and his big bro is scooping you youngers gf without him even knowing?

Uniquemind
September 28th, 2017, 09:24 PM
That's messed up.

It forever taints the family dynamics, even in the optimistic sense of say long term you marry the younger brother and have a family...the uncle (older brother) has a violent past with you now.

You have to tell someone, or you can endure this shame in an attempt to control the situation, and draw the line here and don't give-in anymore.

This is obviously not a true Christian family, if they cannot abide in truth and have sexual repression issues translating into violent sins.

Hermes
October 4th, 2017, 10:50 AM
So in most places, you being 15 and the older brother being 18 would make him having sex with you statutory rape. Whether you choose to report him straight away or keep that in hand so if he every tries to blackmail you again you have a counter-threat is up to you.

Talking to your b/f also does not prevent you from later reporting the older brother.

NewLeafsFan
October 5th, 2017, 12:33 AM
It is very unfortunate that you gave in. By doing so you have given your boyfriend's brother a way to blackmail you forever. This may also be considered some form of sexual assault because of your ages depending on where you live. If your bf is unaware of what happened you need to tell him immediately. Do NOT ever under any circumstances be alone with this predator again.

Bluegrass
October 6th, 2017, 03:55 AM
That sounds like basically rape.I know your holding a load of sadness over your shoulder.Let your boyfriend know the kind of brother he has.I know what your thinking but I would ruin his family like that?No his brother ruin his family.