PDA

View Full Version : Very concerned about dick size

iamgabandres
September 26th, 2017, 08:13 AM
I just turned 18 this year and I was wondering if you guys think that it would be a normal thing for a guy my age to still have a penis that measures 4" erect and 2" flaccid? What do you think I should do to resolve this? Do I see a doctor for him to give me something to take or do I just wait around a little more? I heard it stops growing at around 21 and with this very slow progress, I'm worried I won't grow much when I get around that age.

If it helps, I'm an Asian guy, quite chubby, around 5 foot 7 in height. I've seen a few of my friends' dicks when we've had sleepovers before, some of them the same build as me, but having a much longer penis size when erect.

mick01
September 26th, 2017, 10:24 AM
There is nothing that anyone will be able to do about changing the size of your dick. Based on the hundreds of threads on this topic on vt, dick size seems to be a big deal when in reality your partners won't really care about how big you are. I always write, by the time they get to see your penis, they've already decided they're into you and they won't care about size.

jamie_n5
September 26th, 2017, 01:15 PM
You are going to have the penis size that you are going to have. There is nothing you can do to change that. If you have ever seen your fathers penis you can expect that yours will be about the same as his. Also sadly Asian men tend to have smaller penis' than other races. I have no idea why that is.

joel02
September 26th, 2017, 03:45 PM
we can't choose ours penis size

messid
September 27th, 2017, 05:36 PM
I just turned 18 this year and I was wondering if you guys think that it would be a normal thing for a guy my age to still have a penis that measures 4" erect and 2" flaccid? What do you think I should do to resolve this? Do I see a doctor for him to give me something to take or do I just wait around a little more? I heard it stops growing at around 21 and with this very slow progress, I'm worried I won't grow much when I get around that age.

If it helps, I'm an Asian guy, quite chubby, around 5 foot 7 in height. I've seen a few of my friends' dicks when we've had sleepovers before, some of them the same build as me, but having a much longer penis size when erect.

i dont think theres anything you can do...im 17, white, tall (6 foot 1) and even smaller (1.5 flaccid 3.5 hard)...you just have to get used to it!! i hope mine keeps growing but i doubt it by now...just gotta accept it!

Also sadly Asian men tend to have smaller penis' than other races. I have no idea why that is.

the stereotype isnt always true, lol...my best friend is asian and he is huge (5 soft 8 hard)

jamie_n5
September 27th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Yes I agree messid I know that many have normal to larger size too. I was just saying that Asians can tend to have smaller penis' especially Japanese men. Chinese men are usually about the same as American men. Like I intended to say there is a tendency that some Asian races are smaller.

iamcolin
September 27th, 2017, 09:58 PM
You're fine. Any dick is a good size no bad sizes

fernandorolon
September 28th, 2017, 10:18 PM
it's small but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. you can still fuck girls/guys with that and they'll have a good time.