PDA

View Full Version : Change sexes for 1 year, cant ask in sex ed.

Mark2000
September 25th, 2017, 07:24 AM
The real Mark2000

Ok
Would you change your sex (boys be girls and girls be boys) for 1 year just as puberty starts?

Optional, tell why.

Mars
September 25th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Puberty For All :arrow: Teen Sexuality & Gender

This is better suited here

Brigje
September 25th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Would you change your sex (boys be girls and girls be boys) for 1 year just as puberty starts?

a) Certainly not as puberty starts.
b) Maybe, after puberty when I know the ins and outs of my own sex.
But, one year sounds very long, maybe when we can start with a trial period of 1-week.

jamie_n5
September 25th, 2017, 12:21 PM
I agree with Brigje that at puberty is too early to experience the difference being that if it were possible. I also think that maybe a month or so would be long enough to experience the difference. It sure would be a learning experience though.

Mark2000
September 25th, 2017, 03:15 PM
My thinking is, all humand should be able to bear children, girls got our puberty problems and we periods for 1 year. I am not promoting sex, just a way a guy can experance delivering a baby from his body, kinda corny, right?

bonbon
September 25th, 2017, 03:22 PM
No, I wouldn't. I'm quite ok with my gender.

kro814
September 25th, 2017, 07:06 PM
I am just fine being a boy.

SethfromMI
September 25th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I guess I understand why one would be curious but that being said I am quite happy being a guy and would not want to change at all, even if it wasn't forever

Uniquemind
September 26th, 2017, 01:34 AM
I think the world would be pretty trippy, and cool if everyone was more spiritual in their existence and could basically body swap with consent all day.

What a monkey wrench that would be in society's design nowadays.

DerBear
September 26th, 2017, 08:14 AM
No, I have no desire to live as a female. Quite content with my gender....

Hermes
September 26th, 2017, 08:19 AM
My thinking is, all humand should be able to bear children, girls got our puberty problems and we periods for 1 year. I am not promoting sex, just a way a guy can experance delivering a baby from his body, kinda corny, right?

But in that case doing the swap just as puberty starts is completely the wrong time. Most girls, hopefully, don't get pregnant during that year and instead have to put up with periods. Why would I want to experience that?

Now, if the year swap was later, say early twenties, and was therefore a chance to experience sex as a woman and then childbirth rather than puberty then that's different.

Mark2000
September 26th, 2017, 07:47 PM
I don't know but I've been really thinking about this because of the comments above. But I think the most exciting part of being a girl would be the beginning of puberty your body changes you do things that largest experimental. I mean I think this is the greatest part of being a human is to switch from being a little boy or a girl tubing in adult which I don't think I'm an adult because I'm I'm still in puberty. So please rethink this and tell me what you think because it'd be fun to be a boy and going through puberty and then being a girl and going through puberty I mean I'm sure it's hard but it would be something that we could take and understand girls more than we do now. I mean how many guys on here actually know when a girl can get pregnant? Most girls don't even know.

BlackParadePixie
September 28th, 2017, 12:43 AM
I mean how many guys on here actually know when a girl can get pregnant? Most girls don't even know.
what....?

well to answer the question...no. I would not want to change anything. Yeah, sure I've thought about what it might be like being a guy...but I'm not willing to actually do it, or wish for it. I'm fine with who I am.

MissMolly
September 28th, 2017, 02:25 AM
Being a girl can be annoying sometimes, but no way would I ever want to be a guy.

Mark2000
September 28th, 2017, 04:47 AM
But wgy? The chance to have a baby?

Hermes
September 28th, 2017, 08:39 AM
...So please rethink this and tell me what you think because it'd be fun to be a boy and going through puberty and then being a girl and going through puberty...

In my last answer I picked up on your point about childbirth but I think I was also thinking more about practicality and less about how I would feel. There is a reason for that because gender identify is fairly fundamental. As well as the anatomical brain differences as a result on development in the womb, we then spend our childhoods picking up of cues about what manhood or womanhood is about and when we think about "when I grow up" we are thinking man or woman as appropriate. So, as a guy it is hard to imaging being a girl beginning her transition into a woman. Yes, it is easy enough to contemplate the physical changes and whether you'd enjoy them but much harder to think about how you would feel about them.

Maurice998
September 28th, 2017, 08:50 AM
I would if just to see what it’s like being a girl

mick01
September 28th, 2017, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't mind being a girl for a month just to have the experience.

Mark2000
September 29th, 2017, 04:54 AM
Thanks, i mean it might be a fantacy, but it would be interesting.

Hermes
September 29th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Thanks, i mean it might be a fantacy, but it would be interesting.

I suppose that's true. It would be a way of broadening your mind, I think.

Just JT
September 29th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Ok...not trying to be rude but....
Lose my penis, gain a vagina, and all that comes with that....responsibility....

No....gimme back my penis is all I'd say

BlackParadePixie
September 29th, 2017, 11:34 PM
But wgy? The chance to have a baby?
there's alot involved with being pregnant. you have to carry the fetus around for 9 months...among other things, it's not just like taking a walk in the park or anything.

Alisha_
September 30th, 2017, 01:42 AM
I think i'd try it, though 1 year seems like a long time.

Always have been curious what it'd be like to have a penis.

Hermes
October 4th, 2017, 11:01 AM
there's alot involved with being pregnant. you have to carry the fetus around for 9 months...among other things, it's not just like taking a walk in the park or anything.

No, but don't most women who have children at all go on to have more than one? So the experience of the first one doesn't put them off having a second. So it must be manageable and the hardships must be offset by some kind of reward.

NewLeafsFan
October 11th, 2017, 12:19 AM
No, I wouldn't. I'm happy as a guy.

Barbara.
October 14th, 2017, 04:18 PM
A year seems kinda long but I would love to change for a day or maybe even a week. I always Wondered what it would be like to have a penis and pee standing up. But after a week I want to go back being a girl again.