PDA

View Full Version : Damn zits.

Bluegrass
September 23rd, 2017, 10:15 PM
I can tell my friend for like a year is going through a silent crisis.Even though she does not say anything about it I know what it is.She hides herself and is not as out going as she was.I had a little problem with this a couple of years ago that stuff is a real bastard and very hard to get under control.As someone who's been there I know this stuff effects people emotionally.

noah.whynot
September 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Yeah it can be really tough if you have it bad. You should tell to talk to her doctor, they can prescribe something that will really help. Depending how bad it is there something called Accutane, a guy I know from school used it; when school ended in July he had acne really, really bad and by the time he came to school it was totally cleared up. Not saying that's what she has to use, but its not worth suffering through the bad stuff.

jamie_n5
September 24th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Yeah some people are very self conscious and having acne really bugs them. Almost all teens get zits so we are all in the same boat. I have really never heard anyone give someone crap about having zits we all get them.