PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?!

Itsjack
September 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Me and this girl and meeting up tomorrow she said we are gonna shag! My penis is about 5.5 inches Iím scared because I donít have much hair what do I do I want to do it but Iím nervous .

strong armX
September 23rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Me and this girl and meeting up tomorrow she said we are gonna shag! My penis is about 5.5 inches Iím scared because I donít have much hair what do I do I want to do it but Iím nervous .

Only ever do things you're comfortable with man. Remember that if anyone forces you to do things you dont wanna do thats called rape. Do it only when you're FULLY ready or you could fuck up your sex life before you even start one with unnessessary stress.......

Falcons_11
September 23rd, 2017, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't be nervous or stressed out, dude. You got all the proper equipment to satisfy the girl. She probably won't even notice that you aren't hairy. Good luck.

thttatt20
September 23rd, 2017, 10:34 PM
I wouldn't worry if I were you. Also, like others have said, only do things that you are comfortable doing. Don't rush it, there will plenty of more opporitunities. Enjoy!

NewLeafsFan
September 24th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Don't worry! Your size is fine.

Chaosphere
September 24th, 2017, 04:36 AM

Only ever do things you're comfortable with man. Remember that if anyone forces you to do things you dont wanna do thats called rape. Do it only when you're FULLY ready or you could fuck up your sex life before you even start one with unnessessary stress.......
Exactly right. When I lost my virginity I had trouble with it because I was nervous about my performance and first time. It gets built up so much in your mind, even if it isn't your first anyway, lol. Your size sounds great and hair really isn't a big thing. Most girls don't care one way or another about hair, and should be able to accept you for you if you're going to be having sex.

noah.whynot
September 24th, 2017, 01:57 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. Since there's a lot of guys that totally shave their pubes these days she shouldn't be surprised by only having some hair. FYI: don't shave it now, you'll likely have razor burn and that will look even worse. More important: only do what you're comfortable doing. Maybe I'm going to be in the minority here, but it's not wrong for a guy to say "no" either if he doesn't want to. And if you do it, be safe!

zack.zack
September 24th, 2017, 02:04 PM
No worries dude, be confident with what you have and that you will satisfy her good. You are of average size and its not the size that counts, its how you use it that does. Keep that in mind and make it count.

Ozzie13
September 24th, 2017, 03:36 PM
You aren't saying your age but chances are you are too young to be doing any thing sexual any way,

joel02
September 24th, 2017, 03:53 PM

how old are you and she?

Endeavour
September 24th, 2017, 03:54 PM
This is not appropriate :locked: