PDA

View Full Version : I feel dead

Kooy
September 23rd, 2017, 02:23 PM
I have no motivation and i just want to ball up and die. I want to do things but I don't want to do anything. I barely want to type. I feel tired and my body hurts. I feel heavy and like im partly paralyzed. I can move if i want but i just have the overwhelming urge not to do anything.

Seraph
September 23rd, 2017, 04:24 PM
I have no motivation and i just want to ball up and die. I want to do things but I don't want to do anything. I barely want to type. I feel tired and my body hurts. I feel heavy and like im partly paralyzed. I can move if i want but i just have the overwhelming urge not to do anything.

I understand how you feel. I used to feel the same a while ago, but I healed myself with proper living and actions. Suicide does not end the pain, it just passes it to those you love. If you wish to ease your burdens by taking your own life, then remember that you're not ending anything but rather passing it on to those who love you.

What you need now is motivation, love and courage. I can help, or maybe you can seek another professional for more advice.

You need to psychologically activate yourself and start to love the aspects of life. Every morning when you wake up, look in the mirror and tell yourself: "I am the best, I can do it!" Speaking so will relieve your heaviness, if your mind does not listen to you then make it! You are your own master, and can overcome your troubles with proper actions.

Another thing I can suggest is meditation, about 20 minutes a day. In addition to that: do not let negative thoughts enter your mind. Whenever you feel negative thoughts coming to your mind, distract yourself with the use of something you like -- do what you like, come closer to real friends and/or family, think of jokes and funny things, and tell yourself that you can overcome this.

Do this and in time, you shall mentally heal yourself. I did.

Bluegrass
September 23rd, 2017, 05:05 PM
So sorry sounds like depression you got to get some shelf confidence back it won't happen to quickly.You said you want to do things you got to go out and make things happen.Mind over matter is a powerful thing try to work on it.

jamie_n5
September 24th, 2017, 08:11 PM
We can all get depressed and down at times. With all the posts you have about your problems Kooy I seriously think you need to see a doctor and therapist.

Kooy
October 2nd, 2017, 03:27 PM
We can all get depressed and down at times. With all the posts you have about your problems Kooy I seriously think you need to see a doctor and therapist.

I don't trust professionals... Tharipist that is.. Thought given recant events I don't think I trust doctors much anymore eather...

bpk1234
October 3rd, 2017, 08:10 PM
Suicide is not a option bud! Your in this world for a reason, you are important and loved by many. I have lost way too many classmates from my high school because of suicide. It tore me apart every time no matter how well I knew them. Please seek help preferably professional. Don't let your problems/obstacles rule your life, rise above them and live to the fullest. Life is too short.

impossiblemindset
October 9th, 2017, 03:25 AM
I don't, really think that if you were in a spirit world, and you still believed in bodies,
you wouldn't just keep hurting, you know?
but like, the number of kids who don't make it isn't really, a number, cuz lots of people are left to just, wake up in agony, but like, no one thinks you're real, how are you not a ghost?

I mean, nobody believes what I'm like? I have to lie about mysefl just to hold aconversation you don't believe anything close to what's going on with me, so I can't, tell a story and embelish it, usually, but like, you haven't been killed before and you don't see it happen so dead boy tells no tales
cuz you can keep dying, over and over again, it doesn't make sense to think, we're gone,

try saying fuck a lot more often to people, like, social suicide? go for it, start saying fuck all the time and losing your temper, it'll be a lot safer, probably; can you shout and make it ring in people's heads? you know, ghost kid shouts? haunted speach patterns?
try fucking with people, you know? if you're not afraid to lose your life in the game, start making shit up and see how tripped out everyone gets, probably

Fairport17
April 24th, 2018, 05:33 AM
I agree. So many bad things happen in a day, but then so do so many GREAT things, even if just a few in a week. Remember there is always this community that genuinely cares!

Dalcourt
April 24th, 2018, 10:33 AM
This thread was bumped :locked: